Changeling Panic! 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Why not tell us a bit about yourself? Here's where we can introduce ourselves to the other members. We're all friends here, after all... at least, until the sudden and inevitable betrayal that is the heart of any good CP game. :raritywink:

Speaking of betrayal, hi, I'm Adda! When I run or play in a game, my goal is to make sure that everyone has fun; to that end I can be overprotective of new players and a bit reactionary when I see personal insults or hurt feelings in the forum. I suppose my reputation as den mother is as well-earned as my in-game reputation... I'm often the Machiavellian one who can be as trustworthy as she is untrustworthy no matter her role, haha.

Out of game, I'm twenty-six but act like an octogenarian. I've recently moved, proposed to my girlfriend, and claimed her five-year-old as my own. Family life has kept me from running as many games as I'd have liked over the last year or two, but I'm still eager to try whenever given the opportunity.

bahatumay
Group Admin

Ohai
I'm bahatumay, usually go by baha here, and my claims to fame are being the first member in the old group, first queen to lead changelings to victory (and while being the last changeling alive), and for a while I was the most active GM (these last two things are slightly related). Many of the rules currently accepted were set in my games; which means I got put on the spot by something new, made up an answer, and accidentally set precedent.
Since then, life has happened and there's now three of us so I've slowed way down; but I'm glad to be back!

master18
Group Admin

Sup nerds

I'm master18, just your average blood hungry player and GM who loves a good changeling hunt. Personally, I'm a big fan of playing background pony since I have fond memories from my first game (BP trio ftw!) and it's fun getting into the heads of the changelings when they know they have better targets to deal with =^.^=

Hi,
I'm noreason. I've never played CP or mafia before. But the first game record and The Last Day of a Mad Mare interest me greatly. Let's have lots of fun. And pretend bloodshed of course :pinkiecrazy:

Welcome! You may hop into the Discord server (there's a thread on that), familiarize yourself with a bunch of rules (there's a thread on that too!) and hop into the current open game.

EDIT : Glad you did! :scootangel:

Well after reading the rules, guess I have to wait since a certain someone failed to mention there was a game already on progress. Good thing I'm patient enough.

master18
Group Admin

6324615 Welcome! Hope you have a great time dying being paranoid playing!

She's lucky that i remembered not to use her real name, especially when online

Im gonna keep my eye on you :trixieshiftright:

Im not sure if you guys remember me but yeah
im Dart Wing, im really bad at lying and i like hunting
i wrote one short story and its ok
i played maybe seven games in the original group so i might be recognised
i havent been on in 2 years, having switched from fimfiction to 4chan but then it went to sh!t
if anyone wants to find me anywhere else for any reason whatsoever my username is most likely Bat_Horse with a few variations depending on username rules
I like playing arsonist and mad mare

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Hey, it's Dart! Hi!

Hey Dart, I do remember you! I think...once or twice. Anyway, hope to see you around more often. Games will happen. Eventually.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14