Changeling Panic! 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
master18
Group Admin

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Died and are bored of simply watching from the afterlife? Come talk to your fellow murdered players here! Please don't post spoilers for games in progress, as I can't prevent living players from visiting this thread

bahatumay
Group Admin

Guess who's dead
Dead again
Baha's dead
Has no friends.

But seeing all the activity in the game thread warms my cold, dead, magicless heart.

I forgot to send in my death note.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Ha! Called it! Told you I'd be the first to... Wait... Shoot.

bahatumay
Group Admin

Called it. :applejackunsure:

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Ah, the tragedy of reputation.

Boo hoo hoo. I am a ghost!

Boo hoo hoo a ghost second time.

It's a fast growing club :rainbowlaugh:

The cake was a lie! 🎂 :ajsleepy:

Dead again! At least my stomach is full!

So continues my long streak of dying before the end

bahatumay
Group Admin

I tooooooooold yoooooooouu

bahatumay
Group Admin

Spaaaace!!

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

I'd like to put bahatumay in a giant blender and have the automated breakfast dispenser serve him tomorrow morning as a protein shake.

But Best Space Core works for me too, I suppose.

yeah FIM fever pinged me that you sent anything after i said "received" sorry.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

No worries. Your flavor text worked out well, and I had fun with it.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Oh dear, I have been slain in the night! Who could have seen that coming. :raritywink:

And this right here is the exact reason I dislike the executioner role.

Well I just had to block an ex friend of mine on twitter.

Thanks as always to tag me for the lynch.

I actually got urgent business to finish IRL so it's quite fortunate to be lynched.

Bye and have fun all.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Ah, yes. The Executioner role requires patience, foresight, and oftentimes a stroke of luck. Rushing to lynch your target on Day One is quite a risk; without a coincidence or revelation to back you up, it's not one likely to work out in your favor.

Back in the days of the old group, I was once able to get my target lynched—who was a townie, mind you—and then convince the rest of the town to trust in me enough to that we managed to defeat the Changelings together. It was a matter of strategy, of having all the right pieces in place to prove that I was still a benefit to the Town and not a Changeling in a flimsy disguise.

Most times, though, we Executioners crash and burn. :twilightsmile: C'est la vie.

Sorry about the Twitter friend, though.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

I could write a concept album about my emotional journey from "oh boy, my night report came in" to "well, that was fun while it lasted".

Yeah, I should have written a will.

bahatumay
Group Admin

Wait until you hear what I named my walking hooves. :raritywink:

While I doubt i would have been able to save myself I would have liked to try, guess that's what I get for sleeping at all.

Should have used my doorlock....

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

Even as a neutral evil role, my townie allegiance shines through. :twilightsmile: What are the odds!

would have been real nice if Adda had pinged me when she voted to lynch me, but hey, i Guess I just don't get common courtesies.

master18
Group Admin

6531399 Woulda been nice if yall pinged me before murdering me too, but I guess neither of us get common courtesies ;p

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

I will never get used to these over-careful "polite" games. Take a risk! Take a stand! Ploys and maneuvers! A nervous town is a dead town.

...though I honestly just forgot because I was in a rush to get to work. :twilightsheepish:

bahatumay
Group Admin

Seconded! Blood for the blood god!
...or boops for the boop god, in this case, I guess.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34