My Little Pony: The Movie ~ Fan Club 198 members · 257 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
DaveMan1000
Group Contributor

Hello everybody DaveMan1000 here and thanks to the leaks last December, it's rumoured that a second MLP Movie could be in the works.

Now I haven't researched anything regarding this, so I'm not sure how valid those leaks were, but it has given me this thought: what would be your idea for the second movie? What would happen in the story? What new characters would you bring in? Which celebrities would guest star? What kind of songs would be featured?

This is really just a way to share ideas and concepts between all of us, to see what bizarre scenarios we would like to see the ponies get into.

With that said, I'll start us off:

Title

My Little Pony: Danger from Beyond

The Plot

Things are going well for Equestria and all its neighbouring kingdoms, but trouble strikes when a being from beyond the stars arrives to inform them that their world is in danger from five powerful super beings known as the Abstracts, who seek to destroy worlds and harvest their energy to become more powerful, and their's is next. The ponies will be in for the rides of their lives, as they tackle time manipulation, reality bending, mental illusions and even journeying through the burning depths of Tartarus to the bright fields of Elysium in order to stop the Abstracts from turning their world into their next feasting ground.

Cast & Characters

This will have all the original cast of the show return to reprise their respective roles and just like the first movie, will feature eight celebrity guest stars, all playing the new characters.

My new characters and the stars I've chosen to play them are:

Jodie Whittaker as Chrono Stream, the Abstract of Time. Has the ability to stop, reverse, slow down and speed up the flow of time around her, but cannot travel though time to anywhere she wants. De facto leader of the Abstracts, has zero tolerance for foolishness and expects nothing less then perfection from her siblings.

Ryan Gosling as Xordius, the only survivor of his home world after it was whipped out by the Abstracts and the newest ally to the ponies of Equestria. Extremely insecure and emotionally scarred, but he will do whatever he can to insure that what happened to his world would happen to the ponies'.

Tobin Bell as Phantom Aura, the Abstract of Reality. Has the ability to bend and shape anything he sees into whatever he envisions, but only if he can properly see what he's manipulating. The strong silent one of the Abstracts, only ever does any dirty work if no other being is willing to do so.

Catherine Zeta-Jones as Ruby Illusion, the Abstract of Mind. Has the ability to read the minds and memories of others and project mental illusions to her victims. Also possesses the power of hypnosis, but can only use it depending on the resilience of the victim's mind. The smart mouthed sassy one who doesn't like being told what to do, but is loyal to her fellow Abstracts.

Peter Serafinowicz as Hades, the Lord of Tartarus. He is responsible for keeping watch over the spirits of the individuals that have threatened the living world. He frequently changes physical form to whatever best suits him, or in rare cases, his visitors and has a twisted sense of humour.

Daisy Ridley as Velo Vortex, the Abstract of Space. Has the ability to travel anywhere in space, just as long as she knows specifically where it is she's going. Fast talking and impatient, she never likes staying the same spot for even a few seconds, but will blindly follow orders from her siblings.

Zachery Quinto as Oblivion Star, the Abstract of Power. Has the ability to summon huge bursts of raw energy; used for fast travel, enhanced strength, size alteration and several destructive attacks. His power also drains him after overuse, and he must allow himself to recharge regularly. Has an extremely short temper and often has fits of rage that leave nothing standing in his way. What he lacks in brains, he more than makes up for in brawn.

Lynda Carter as Persephone, the Queen of Tartarus. Wife of Hades, who is kept prisoner by him and forced to watch over the spirits of the Underworld and is the only one able to reach Elysium. Kind and compassionate, she will always help those in need the best she can.

Songs

For the music, I'd go for a least five or six songs. While sticking to the children's fantasy-esque type of genre from the first movie, perhaps branch out into a few more genres.

The first song, performed entirely by the ponies will be the light and pleasant orchestral piece that we've come to expect from the series, with each member contributing each verse before congregating into the closing one.

The second song, performed by the ponies and Xordius will start off as a quick happy snippet to introduce him, but will then flow into a slow ballad, which will detail his backstory.

The third song, performed by the Abstracts will have a blend of rap and jazz, with the females focusing more on jazz and the males on rap, which will alternate back and forth throughout. Used primary during their first encounter with the ponies, as they easily get the upper hand and taunt them.

The forth song, performed by Hades will be very heavy metal, with him trying to coax the ponies into staying with him while they attempt to escape as he gives chase.

The fifth song, performed by the ponies and Xordius, will be something of a power rock ballad, used for their victory over the Abstracts. Will have a very triumphant and heroic vibe to it, with each member getting their chance the contribute.

The sixth song, performed by the entire cast, will be a compilation of reprised snippets of the previous songs (with each genre included), giving off a journey like feeling. This will be used for the start of the credits, with the rest being filled out by pieces from the score.

Well, there you go. If I were to make a My Little Pony movie sequel, this is what I would like to do.

But I want to here what you would do. What would your ideas for an MLP movie be? Voice your pitches in the comment section below.

Only rule is: Keep it family friendly, as though it actually was going to be a movie in this franchise.

As always, I'm DaveMan1000 and I'll see you all next time.

very thought out idea :)

Look, I don't care zilch what anyone says about him right now, but I'd prefer that James Woods play the part of Hades since he did a wonderful job on him in Disney's Hercules. Furthermore, I adamantly stand my ground on the matter too.

DaveMan1000
Group Contributor

I did consider him, but I chose otherwise because I don't think an actor should play the same character role in a completely different movie..

Even though he's reprised he role in many of the Kingdom Hearts games? Because James Woods really enjoyed playing that role and doesn't mind reprising it too.

DaveMan1000
Group Contributor

It's the same Hades though.

Okay, far enough I suppose.

Second MLP movie?! THE HYPE IS TOO REAL!!!! :pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8