Bimbette Ponies 69 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I know in the episode those three seemed infatuated with that pretty boy but I can think of something much better for these girls....each other. As a hardcore lesbian shipper I think there is so much more that could be done with them together, think of all the horn sex Dear Darling could give the other two. To be honest, I think Feather Bangs is secretly gay and only wants to go after Sugar Belle because he knows he has no chance with her. That way, he can appear to be straight and nopony would even consider him being gay....either that or he is asexual and doesn't want to come across that way either.

I'm thinking of maybe doing one involving those three but writing in three ditzes will not be easy. I'll have to watch that episode a few more times to really get them down. One thing I do know, the sexy times would likely surpass anything I've ever done before.

Kick-ass avatar art (Tremors 2 for the win)

Taking a moment to ponder on the idea, much like as it's mentioned with Feather Bangs, would it all just be considered an act? When we see these trio of women, they seem to give off what's inspected: That they admire a man for his looks and charm because it's the standard norm. But as we've seen with today's generation, that's no longer considered the norm as time changes one year after another revealing things most people couldn't share before. For these ponies, at the time it's all about having this image whether it's being a man to entice any woman for their attention or for women to come as a trio that a man can go nuts over. We could see them as close as being sisters or the sorority type, but if it becomes apparent that the pursuit of men doesn't quite work out for them or it just doesn't seem satisfying... 'Could' such a concept be very well possible? That is the challenge for any writer.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3