Bimbette Ponies 69 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I watched the episode and did anyone else think that Feather bangs was a complete idiot to be ogling Sugar Belle when he had such a trio of willing, beautiful, and obviously interested mares waiting around him in his entourage? I kind of got a beauty and the beast vibe from the whole thing, obviously lol.

DWK did an amazing review of this episode which captures my feelings well:

Wildcard25
Group Admin

5977147 I agree, but then again it’s almost like he’s challenging himself. Some pretty boys and tough guys know they have female admirers, but they don’t want it to be easy. They want to woo someone who isn’t as smitten like other devoted fans.

That is actually a common problem with most men, something I myself admit to. I could fall for a particular woman my eyes come across and like Feather Bangs I'm oblivious to a woman who actually might admire me yet it could be for any reason (Then again the whole romance department hasn't quite worked out for me). They may come off the stereotype of just being women of image, enticing for a man's attention with a wink of an eyelash or soothing sighs, all because they want what most women would want (Not 'all' mind you). And in the case with Feather Bangs, to actually be shy about talking to admirers himself without busting a rhyme or doing tricks (Like juggling) it's understandable why he'd want help in making a decent impression and not give off the wrong image. All going to show he is under just as much pressure as the girls would feel deeply insecure over this idea that if someone like 'Feather Bangs' wouldn't take a chance to get to know them... Which stallion would?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3