Daybreaker 586 members · 118 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

“I live! Give me your love my subjects, your ruler needs much to sate her appetite~ As I am so kind and caring, I will take your questions but I’ll only answer the most worthy of you. I’m a busy demi-God so make your questions… enticing.”

Welcome to Ask The Solar Destroyer! This particular story takes place in an Alternate Universe where Twilight never made it to Ponyville to stop Nightmare Moon with her friends. We’ll slowly be revealing an overarching story as time goes on with plenty of fun (naughty and nice) along the way.

Updates will be weekly or whenever there is a good question to be answered and there will be another post later today filling in more of the story so stay tuned!

So this basically points out that all the Futures Starlight and Twilight made in their quantum loop-butterfly effect thing are utterly illogical... HAIL QUEEN DAYBREAKER! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

Uhhhhh........ dat ass....

Dat plot shot!

Nice to see JJ's work!:pinkiehappy: I thought he was done with pony just based on his DA page.

I was imagining the Gargoyles theme playing in my head as I read this.

This made me think of the opening to Star Trek Enterprise "In a Mirror Darkly"

Interesting... but was that plot shot really necessary? :ajbemused:

She might have some Molestia vibe into her.

Well, Daybreaker is already a psychopath... Why not? :applejackunsure:

That part with the castle reminded me of when Hogwarts was being attacked in Harry Potter the deathly hollows part 2.

I've just seen the blog, this is essentially Molestia 2.0. It's even made by the same author.

I got a question, but I don't have a Tumblr account

No it wasn't.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16