Monster Mares 588 members · 505 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

I wanna host a contest for monsters of mythology like Scylla, Jorogumo, or Banshee to name some examples.

I will need someone to volunteer a reward other wise this will be a contest with no reward other then a love of writing. I will also need some judge volunteers.

The deadline I'm thinking February 14, because of the flexibility of holidays between here and then so it should give plenty work with if you want to go that route.

Rules

the word minimum will be at least 2k with a maximum of 8.5k.

The story must feature a ponified female monster from a mythology from around the world, and the rating can be M but must absolutely not have sex in it.

I would prefer if not everyone went to the same set of monsters and spread out some, I won't stop 5 stories about snake ponies from entering but I will be extremely disappointed in you all.

Lastly don't forget to have fun. If you have any questions feel free to ask

I absolutely SUCK at writing but I will try!

Well I was already waiting for an excuse to write a story about a Penanggalan.

Squeezing into 8.5k might be a bit tricky, though, I had been foreseeing this to be a slightly more involved venture than the plots I've done recently.

Well best of luck to you both

Hmmm, maybe i can retool the stories i had planned for the last contest for this, is implied off-screen sex okay one of the monsters i plan to use thrives on it.

okay just wanted to be sure.

Sounds interesting! I think I'll enter!

Yes yes she would

I'm a little concerned on something.

You see in my first story, I planned to have a lot of different monsters to spread my story across the monster list of this group. However, I ended with only being in the mushroom section for my MC. It's understandable, bit of a bummer, and I had no problems.

However, since my OC mushroom mare is intended to lead a series I'm hoping to achieve on making, If I had her the lead again, but have her meet (say maybe 3) main characters that are from mythology, would it still be allowed?

As long as the mythology is the focus then yes

Robipony
Group Admin

7048284 I must apologise for that. I have been busy and haven't been able to update the list as much as I would like to.

I remember that you did have multiple monster mares in your story... I just forgot to add them. :twilightsheepish:

Is this contest just an idea, or is it definitely happening?

It's just a idea as 7048389 this guy didn't put the folder so when he does it will be official

Robipony
Group Admin

7056878 I can put it up, I just wasn't sure if it was official yet. Have you found any prizes yet?

Robipony
Group Admin

7056878 The folder's been planted.

No as no one has volunteered anything

Well I'm currently up to 9600 words on this new story and nowhere near finished, haven't even had the monster reveal itself yet.

Oops.

So safe to say I'm going to need to come up with a different idea if I'm doing this contest, I'll figure something out I guess.

You got time so no rush

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21