Unpopular Opinions 27 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Am I denying it? No, there probably is global warming, and it's a good thing. Here's why:
- higher temperatures mean more photosynthesis which means more food for everyone.
- No icecaps means no chilly currents that make the land infertile. People there will finally be able to grow crops.
- Life can exist even in boiling water, but it has a hard time flourishing in ice. Anything below 100 °C is a good temperature, as long as it's above 0. There will be more and more good places like that on Earth as global warming progresses.

People are just scared of changes like they were scared of cars and the internet. But change isn't scary. All we have to do is adapt, and we're most adaptive species there is. And if you don't agree, just show me another space-fairing species.

We've overcome many obstacles. We survived even when what is now New York was under a kilometer of ice, and those were much tougher conditions than we'll be facing in this century to come.

Therefore, I implore you all to fart as much as you can to make our planet even more warm and cozier. I'm doing my part.

why worry about him if you can just ask Celestia to move the sun away?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2