Unpopular Opinions 27 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Black Kyurem
Group Admin

After the episode "Slice of Life" supposedly delivered a big red flag to the brony fandom by making some of their precious fanon into canon material exclusively for the episode, we seemed to get the next big thing as a result of Season 7's fourteenth episode, "Fame and Misfortune". From what I've heard, not only is its premise interesting, but it seems to address in every way, if not a lot of ways, what is wrong with the fandom even today. I do not know if it rubs it in the faces of the fandom, though it would be nice, but there is one thing we can hope for. Will the rabid side of the brony fandom finally learn the error of their ways and pave the way for unpopular opinions to be more at home? Or will they continue to let their rage take control and hopefully implode as a result? Only time will tell... again.

... what is wrong with the fandom even today. I do not know if it rubs it in the faces of the fandom, though it would be nice, but there is one thing we can hope for.

Probably not as much as you think. There is one sentence about certain pony gaining wings that can hit still sore spots, but otherwise it aims more at the comparation of the main characters and multiple ways of taking in morals. So, I'm afraid it won't change much.

Black Kyurem
Group Admin

Even so, considering what goes on in the world, specifically America, today, it's a bad time to hate on things like these.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3