Unpopular Opinions 27 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Black Kyurem
Group Admin

So even Mr. Enter from YouTube, deviantART, and Facebook has had enough of angry fanbots complaining about the episode "Magical Mystery Cure", or at least the songs.

So the unpopular opinion to kick-start this thread is this: "Magical Mystery Cure" is not the worst thing ever.

Precisely. The fact that it's a musical episode never bothered me, despite me not being a fan of musicals in general.

The reason people complain about this one in particular is simple because it quote un-quote "jumped the shark". And while it's easy to assume that; what separates Friendship is Magic from other shows that have done this, is that this show evolves and uses all the new elements introduced for new story possibilities, as opposed to re-hashing old ideas and concepts like the aforementioned shows.

Black Kyurem
Group Admin

Someone is attacking this group for what it is and I can't stand it.

If it's about the downvotes, then that person is obviously a petty troll out for some attention.

Black Kyurem
Group Admin

I have an inkling who's behind it, but I don't know if said user is really a troll or just someone targeting me. If it's the latter, I suspect said user justs wants me off the Internet altogether and I can't do that. Well, you're here for my support, so back on topic.

I propose we re-watch Mr Enter's review of the episode:

Black Kyurem
Group Admin

I did see it once and I remember he went above and beyond five stars before the flaws dropped it to 5 out of 5. The cover art is a perfect depiction of such angry bronies with torches and pitchforks ranting and raving over how evil they see change. It's not exactly Picasso's "Guernica", but still deserves to be a strong message.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7