The Barcast 1,113 members · 2,292 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Ravvij
Group Admin

Okay, so, The polls for my last gaming stream are in and I'm pretty sure I know what I'll be doing for my game streams. However! It's pretty clear that some of you would like to have a night to play fighting games. So, we're going to make a gaming night!
It'll happen in the regular #gaming voice chat channel in the Barcast's discord server and I might even record them if we get enough people playing.

I got some options for you!
https://www.strawpoll.me/17090536
Skull Girls
Tekken 7
Them's Fightin' Herds

Friday evenings?
Saturday evenings?
Sunday Evenings?

Something else? (please tell me below)

And, what would you all think about weekend evenings after the BarCast's main show time?
Do you want a Fight Night? I'd definitely like to have a Fight Night! Cast your votes!

If there isn't hot oleander-on-velvet action, you're not playing hard enough

Ravvij
Group Admin

So, tell me what you guys think. Friday night Skull Girls FIGHT NIGHT. Then Saturday night Them's Fightin' Herds FIGHT NIGHT. ??? Would that work?
I don't want to cause issues with Screaming Closet if you're going to be watching that.

I think that specific combo sounds excellent.

Ravvij
Group Admin

Right?!
I got people that want to play both and I get tired of just one game for long periods of time. Particularly fighters. I do NOT grind fighting games. Too much excitement and I get angry too easily if I'm getting my ass kicked every round. :rainbowlaugh:

Sounds great!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6