The Barcast 1,113 members · 2,292 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
anonpencil
Group Admin

Did everyone have a good 4th of July? Lot's of drinking and food and fun? Well, we haven't had enough of that, so this Saturday, right after our usual cast time, we're going to be having a party, and you're all invited! Not just any party, but a KITCHEN NIGHTMARES DRINKING PARTY!!!

What: A drinking game everyone can join in, all surrounding Gordon Ramsay shows we're going to marathon. The videos will be on Cytube, and you're welcome to join the General voice chat to talk with other Barcast viewers as we party. Super casual.

Why: So, the Barcast folks have a weird, intense, almost sexual obsession with Gordon Ramsay. It's kind of disturbing. But we want to share that with everyone! So we're going to stream some Gordon Ramsay Kitchen Nightmares, and we have a drinking game set up to drink along with us. Yes, you can just drink water if you like.

When: 6PM, PST (9PM, EST) Right after our usual Barcast time.

Where: The general chat will be open on our Discord ( https://discord.gg/72A5gD ), and we will be streaming videos on Cytube (https://cytu.be/r/TheBarcast)

Also, because I want to be sure you guys get a heads up, HERE are the rules of the drinking game as we play it!

Drink:
- Gordon's curses, censored (uk style - uncensored)
- Gordon hates the food
- The music obviously "tells" you how to feel
- Someone walks out
- Someone fights or argues with Gordon
- Someone is in denial of how bad they are
- The Redesign has letters on the walls
-They serve Gordon frozen food

Shot:
- Someone 'Meows'
- "Hello, My name's NINOOOOOO"
- Beef Wellington
- The restaurant is still open

Finish your drink:
- Episode Contains a Jessica
- The 'editors' forgot to censor a word (US version only)
- Gordon likes the food

So, in short, join our cytube HERE on Saturday July 7th, at 6PM PST, and let's find out if you you can handle what we're cooking.

Any questions? Ask away!

It's fucking raw!

"My gran could do better, and she's dead!"

Oh shit this is gonna be EPIC
*Remembers I have to work*

FUCK

Brace yourselves.
WE'RE GOING IN RAW!

Now this will be interesting

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8