The Barcast 1,113 members · 2,292 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Flutterpriest
Group Admin

This week is going to be very, very different for the Barcast. There's no agenda. There's No Schedule. It's open AMA.

If you're willing to step up to the microphone, that is.

No guest. No prep. No time to react. Join our Discord and be prepped for a week of pure, unbridled Chaos.

You want us to talk about something? Ask it. You want to share something? Share it. You got a joke you want to tell? tell it. You want advice? Ask for it.

Rules for this week:
1. Join the Discord -- https://discord.gg/6qeCCrF
2. At 6PM CST/ 4PM PST, join up in the 'Stream Voice Chat', where we will jump in and get this party started.
3. Please be respectful of your fellow shitlords/barflies/bretheren and allow everyone to speak/ask things.
4. Realize that everything you say will go up on the internet, unedited, and will be attributed to your name.

Let's have some fun.

This is going to end poorly.

-The Barcast

Just like always, if you happened to miss last weeks cast, We've got it on youtube! Give it a listen!

Like always, make sure to tune in at 7pm -5gmt/6pm -6gmt/5pm -7gmt/4pm -8gmt overon our twitch page!

Check out the latest Mug Shots cast on the Barcast youtube! Give it a look and check out some art by our very ownRavvijand crew!

So... no questions, here?

can you join but not talk?

anonpencil
Group Admin

Yes, you are not required to speak. :)

RBDash47
Site Blogger

This sounds horrifying.

I'm in.

This'll go well. :pinkiecrazy:

Sadly I may not make it because I‘m on a con in köln, germany... so let‘s spinn this around... If you‘d like to see something specific of köln poste it in here an I‘ll try to get to it and poste it befor the start of this weeks barcast.
Otherwise, have a great night.
Also, have a drink.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why the fuck not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13