The Barcast 1,114 members · 2,290 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Sup ladies and gents! It's that time again! Give a warm welcome to Cynewulf!

Just like always, if you happened to miss last weeks cast, We've got it on youtube! Give it a listen!

(Updated soon)

Like always, make sure to tune in at 7pm -5gmt/6pm -6gmt/5pm -7gmt/4pm -8gmt over on our twitch page!

Also give our side project, Writers Workshop a look!

Check out the latest Mug Shots cast on the Barcast youtube! Give it a look and check out some art by our very own Ravvij and crew!

1. What is your favorite non-MLP franchise?
2. Done anything fan-related with any non-MLP franchise?

If you could completely erase a story from existence and wipe everyone's memory of it, would you do it? If so, which story would it be? Does not have to be MLP-related.

What is the worst advice for writing you have ever heard?

Thoughts on vaginal haemorrhoids?

RBDash47
Site Blogger

1. Do you have a favorite episode?
2. Who is your favorite published author? Ponyfic author?
3. Who is your ideal reader?
4. What is your typical writing process?

For those of you playing along at home, feel free to compare and contrast with the answers given four and a half years ago here, to see how our dear Cyne has changed and/or grown.

Who is your hero on FimFiction? (Failure to answer this question will result in me thinking that it is me)

Who is your villain on FimFiction? (For obvious reasons that you cannot badmouth anyone here, just play along. Failure to answer this question will result in me thinking that it is Flutterpriest)

What is your opinion on comments like these:

1) Why did you hide you were Stephen King?
2) What is the weirdest thing you’ve seen?
3) What advice can you give to starting authors?

Boop

How do you even pronounce that:
1) Pineapple on pizza. Is it ethical?
2) F/M/K: Trixie, Sunset, Glimglam
3) Let’s play Do or Diddle! Which filly gets the willy?

• Twist or Zipporwhill
  • Pumpkin Cake or Flurry Heart
  • Nyx or Snowdrop

Howdy howdy! Let's get rowdy!

1) Any particular poems you like?

2) What got you into reading and writing?

3) Your greatest influences?

4) Any book recommendations?

5) What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?

Last one:

6) How prepared are you for Jinglemas?

1) Favorite bit of worldbuilding you've read (in and out of the fandom).
2) Favorite mythological creature and why.
3) What's next in the works from the Temple of Wulfwriting?

Which pony would you snuggle with and why? Would you be the big spoon or the little spoon?

What drives you forward even when you feel disillusioned with the fandom and/or writing?

What positive lessons have you learned via writing fanfiction?

What is your best work, and why? What is the work you're most proud of, and why?

I've got some questions:
1. How do you determine what premises would make for good stories?

2. Which character in MLP is your favorite and why?

3. Are there any characters or genres you haven't written about before, but want to do a story about them?

To Cynewulf:
1) Cyne you tell us your funniest anecdote? (See what I did there?)
2) Favourite Christmas song? Bonus points if you sing.

When we going to ride a cola Ab eggin?

What's the strangest most interesting person you've given a car ride to?

1. Whats your favorite video game?
  2. whats your favorite boss fight?
  3. have you accepted skeletor the master of the universe into your heart?
  4. you are in township of pone what business do you start ?
  5. I need to know for a friend how do you fight back the oncoming Xeno swarms?
  6. were in the world is Carman Sandiego?
  7. Do you even praise bro?

\ [+] /

god I *HAVE* to do this one.

RBDash47
Site Blogger

You have to do 'em all, there's no escape!

You find yourself in Equestria. All your favorite pone folk are gathered there. You can only stay for one minute. What do you say to all of them, and more importantly, whose snoot do you boop on the way out?

I'm terribly sorry, I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out from where I know you but keep drawing a blank. Aside from maybe Discord, where have our paths previously crossed?

How does it makes you feel?:

What is the most abhorrent story premise you can come up with?

Does Bruno Mars is Gay?

Was Benito Mussolini a Totalitalian Dictator?

A friend of mine drank some shampoo last night. How hypo-allergenic is his stomach right now?*

You wake up to find yourself in bed with your favorite pony. Roll a CON save.

*This actually did happen. He did it on Instagram Live.

Alright, I have a small list of questions for you.

What is your favorite song from the show, and song from the fandom?

Who is your favorite non-pony?

What is your opinion of changelings?

What is your opinion of Spike?

What is your opinion of the Barcast?

What is your opinion on Zebras?

And finally, would you recommend watching MLP to those of us that don't?

what are your favorite kinds of comissions to get? (if the answer isnt "multiversecruise's comissions" i may cry)

To all:
Did you watch the game awards?
What is your game of the year?

To the guest:
How sexcellent was your day?
How the fuck does someone get Hemorrhoids and how do they go away?
Is it a “burning house” cat or a burning ”house cat” if you use open fire Candles for Christmas as a cat owner?
What do you need to say to close the Necronomicon?

What's your favorite ending to one of your stories, and what is your favorite ending to any story?

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE RADY FOR CHRISTMAS, CAUSE IM GOING TO BE A HAPPY BRONY. HEIL SANTA. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
1. would you thing pone? if not would you friend thing pone?
2. what 3 sets of food and drink ponies is best together?
3marry/fuck/kill: pony, anthro, human/humanized
4.marry/fuck/kill/friend: hawiian pizza pony, pepsi pony, fidget spinner pony, and Panzer V pony.
5. worst pony OC you ever drew, wrote about, or looked up. and why.
6. what 2 mlp crossover fics or drawings you saw are best and worst?
everyone's question
1. what crossovers with mlp are rare in your opinion?
2. what mlp crossover fics are good but rare?

Hi. It’s Monday. Stop lying, calling it Friday. Also, you’re a cool dweeb. Hope you’ve enjoyed the cast so far.

FEEEEEEEEEELLLLL THE MUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIICCCCCCC, FEEL THE FUCKING MUSIC! Favorite music genre?

I’m hungry. Do you prefer eating pussy, sucking dick, or noming pancakes?

I still have that necroliphia/vore fetish thing. Can add emetophilia (some vomit fetish thing) or inflammation to it. Choose one. Maybe someday I’ll show it to you. c;

ps whats that cat poem called again?

Imagine a world of soup, one of startling diversity; now imagine the world one day suddenly being deprived of all its spoons!

Perhaps a cult of spooners performed a ritual, so that demons appear from all concave surfaces. Perhaps the last spoonsmith perished, and the art was forgotten in negligence. Either way, the land is bowled over in chaos, drenched in depravity and boiling in desperation, along with those who'd take advantage of that desperation in equal measure.

What is your role in this world? What path do you wok?

hey, hello and i want to say fuck you too all people with exception of cynewulf because he is a guest and I hate myself. Go write better stories shits (with exception of pencil, she just need to get better) but rest, fuck you again, you deserve it, especially enigma dragon does not have tits, you piece of shit, your waifus are trash you are all trash and I hate your patreon. Git gud or git rekt, casual.

The question is: if you hate yourself, your life and world what is the best action to pull a finger to world? An act of violence? Or prove the world that one of their fundamental principles are shit, and show them a finger that will fuck them over centuries and make them a joke?

Second question is: if you dedicate your whole life to second suggestion, is it worth it?

and happy friday, you fucking piece of shits, get better all of you, drink less, do more sports, be happy you faggots, and masturbate less to ponies. I hate (like) you all

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33