The Barcast 1,113 members · 2,292 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Hey, ladies and gents! Milk here, being super late on the thread because American holiday of boom boom bang fizzle! Give a warm welcome to this week's guest, Little Big Pony!

Just like always, if you happened to miss last weeks cast, We've got it on youtube! Give it a listen! (new vid soon! just need some time for the hangover to pass!)

Like always, make sure to tune in at 7pm -5gmt/6pm -6gmt/5pm -7gmt/4pm -8gmt over on our twitch page!

Also give our side project, Writers Workshop a look!

To little big pony:
What's your funniest anecdote?
Kill-fuck-marry: little pony, big pony, medium pony.
What is love?
If you had to name your child after an element from the periodic table, what would you name it?
If you had to name your child after a U.S. state capital, what would you name it?
If you had to name your child after a Nobel Prize winner for economics, what would you name it?
If you were preparing roast foetus for the annual Ponyville Family Bar and Grill Festival, what ingredients would you use to make it absolutely delectable?
To Ravvij:
As far as I can tell, your last appearance was the BABScon recap in April, and before that the Monochromatic interview in February.
Does this mean you're basically a McRib, since you're really great but only pop up sporadically?
When will we see you again?

Favourite episode?
Thoughts on the MLP Movie trailer?

What are your favourite kind of scenes to write in a story?
What kind(s) of characters do you like to write the most? The least?
Do you usually have a general idea of how long a story will be when you start it, or do you often just keep going until you think it ends naturally? Have any ever spiralled out of control in length compared to what you originally expected?

How many enemies have you killed so far?
Favourite vegetable?

You are the president of Mexico. Enigmatic Otaku keeps stealing your country's national supply of tacos. You have asked him repeatedly to stop, but he refuses. You have two options. 1. Build a wall between Mexico and Enigma's house. 2. Go to war with Enigmatic Otaku. Who would pay for the wall? Who would win in that war? Which option should you choose?

MY GROIN'S BEEN BURNING FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS. DO YOU THINK THAT THE FROG GAVE ME A STD? IT WAS SO FUCKING WET... I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THERE WAS A CATCH!

Will there be more umbra stories?

are there fetishes you would never write about?

bread
butter
milk
eggs
carrots
broccoli
onions
celery
peppers
lettuce
potatoes
ice cream
meat on sale
tomato sauce
coke
orange juice

Big Smol:
1) Can I touch your mouth hole?
2) Please explain why you think Goat Lizard waifu is superior to midget hoers waifus.
3) What's the worst MLP-related thing you've done in public?
4) What is your fetish?
5) Is there a story you are ashamed of writing? If so, what is it? If there isn't one, you need to stop lying.

Evervbitm:
How would you rank each other in terms of autism?

DumbDog
Group Contributor

Do you listen to Little Big Town?

1. whats your favorite game video game , or otherwise ?
  2. Whats your favorite boss fight?
  3. whats your favorite character to hate of all time?
  4. (a question for all) have you accepted the master of the universe Skeletor into your heart?
  5. (a question for all) so some how you got stuck in pony land and you want to start a business what business would you start up ?
  6. asking for a friend how long does it take to go insane starring at a Eldrich abomination?
  7. Do you even Praise Bro?

\ [+] /

Sorry little big pony. I don't know much about you.

Only question I can think of is:

You are given a special opportunity where you cuddle the best MLP character and the worst MLP character at the same time. Take it or leave it?

Enjoy the podcast, writer of C'est la vie.

Do Timber Wolfs shit pinecones?

On a cale from 1 to 10, how good is a beakjob?

What is love?

Isn't a little big pony just a baby giraffe? Also can you give a convincing argument as to why Cars 2 is a cinematic masterpiece and one of if not the greatest film of this generation?

If you were making a fancy fish dinner for your waifu, would you smother the entree in ketchup or mayo? Asking for a friend.

Okay muscleman,

Firstly, if you and your favorite horse were at a fancy dinner party, would she be offended if you placed a hand on her thigh during casual conversation with other party-goers?
Secondly, I'm lifting semi regularly and keep up a steady steam of protein in my diet, but I'm not making sicc gains. Can you point out some common pitfalls when it comes to muscle building/maintaining?
Lastly -- and this is important, who do you think can do more squats? Rainbow Dash or Applejack? For bonus points, please tell us which pony in the show you think has gloots that are the most likely to attract the sloots (excluding Bulk Biceps of course; lets make this interesting)?

What's your favorite story on fimfiction that not a whole lot of people know about? Like, less than 500 likes.

Does Sunbutt need an even bigger butt?

Can a pony's butt ever be big enough? Is saying a pony's butt can be big enough heresy?

Could you lift the sun?

How heavy is Sunbutt's butt?

Did Sunbutt banish her dietitian for a thousand years in Tartarus  when he told her she should not be eating so much cake?

Does the throne Sunbutt sits on need maintenance so it can remain in good condition for Sunbutt's giant royal backside to sit on every day?

How do you usually come up with a story idea and find the inspiration to write it?

If you could, would you?

What is the one thing you can't live without?

If you fuck a centaur, would that make you a horsefucker?

Would you rather staple tapeworms on your penis or drink brainjuice from a fetus?

Would you rather succ on your grandma's eyeballs or have a dozen naked toddlers humping every part of your body?

You are a pedophile, and by the name of Pedobear your dream has come true. A little boy willingly comes to you for you to take his virginity. However, he wants it in either of two special ways. Would you give your nostrils or your peehole?

How much love do you get by loving your muscles?

Oh boy, it's shitposting time. :pinkiecrazy:
I apologize in advance for posting such incomprehensible shit, I am dumb, and mah communication skills are slightly above Lyler's. So here we go:

1. If vampire unicorn OC will bite zombie seapony OC, what this miserable abomination will become?
2. Who is more sexy - Sweetie Belle or Sweetie Bot?
3. Guess what I'm holdin' in my right hand right now? (Obvious ansver is my dick, so yeah, please do not use that answer. I wanna know how far your fantasy can flow :pinkiesmile:)

[EDIT] LBP, you totally sound like Mathew Mcconaughey. Please read this Dazed and Confused quote:

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age. Yes they do."

1. Power is a curious thing. Are you fond of riddles?
Three great men sit in a room. A king, a priest, and a rich man. Between them stands a common sell-sword. Each great man bids the sell-sword kill the other two. Who lives? Who dies?

2. Who do you think should sit on the Iron Throne?

3. Who do you think actually will?

I tried but failed to come up with shitpost questions, so you can have real ones instead.

1) Your writing process: Plan it all in advance? Fly by the seat of your pants? Maybe a little of both? Or does it depend on the story you're writing?
2) If you like to use more than one of the styles above, which one do you find more fun to write?
3) You ever gonna bring Diggy Hole over here? I know it'd be a lot of work to clean up, but c'mon man... just do it! The story's a laugh riot and I'm sure it'd be well received.

(If not asked already) Will we have more cool Roman names?
(Srs now) Did you ever intend for "What is Love?" to ever have a direct sequel?
What challenges came up when writing a sequel to such a successful story?
What advice would you give to an author who is receiving criticism from their readers who don't like the direction your story is going?

Although I was one of the critics, I still love the Love stories and would totally swallow your gravy if given a chance, no homo.

1) Is Going Native ever an option if you end up in Equestria?

2) Would you have impregnated Celestia?

3) How steamy would it get if you were in a hot spring with Daring Do?

4) Will Hairless Yeti ever get a quiet night with Candy?

5) Some readers were annoyed that you shipped Twilight and Flash Sentry in What is Love—Why do you think that still bothers people?

6) This is Love! had quite an abrupt ending—What happened?

7) Have you ever told a non-brony that you write horse X human relations of the sexual kind?

8) If you became a pony what would you rather have—wings, a horn, or a bigger schlong?

9) What makes Rule 63 Sombra so enticing?

10) What will your next story be about?

11) Will you watch the My Little Pony Movie for the plot?

to all:
Do you have a shop or a bakery that sells something like Bread roll´s https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_roll or a different kind of burger bun than white burger buns?
to guest:
Do you like shark titties?
Would you do the rhino?
Why did Oswald Pohl cross the road?
He did not the Nazi was hung in Nürnberg 1951 for war crimes and crimes against humanity.
Lets all make fun of/over Nazis!

Little Big Pony:
1. is you username based off of Little Big Planet games?
2. would you befriend, go out on a date, and/or marry Thing pone?
3. who would you want brought back from the old MLP generations, it can be anyone, whether evil, good, or neutral.
(Not: the next few questions are about food ponies.everyone can anwer so surprise me.)
4. Which food pony(ponies) would you befriend
5. which food item would be a great as a pair after being ponified? Ex: chocolate pony and vanilla swirl ice cream pony.
6. Which food pony (ponies) would you "have a taste" due to curiosity?
final question. for everyone.
7 if discord and pinkie had a child, whould that be a pony or something that acts like Deadpool, or would it be better or worse then deadpool? explain if possible.

How do you feel about sweet potatoes?

Would you pet and/or cuddle Thingpone?

Are you ever going to continue To be a Lawn Ornament or Shanghaied by Ponies ?!?!?! ?

Where you ever knee deep in shit?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30