The Barcast 1,113 members · 2,292 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Hey ladies and gents, Milk here. Lets get ready for this weeks cast with David Silver!

If you missed last weeks vid, you can find it below!

Ah yes, Ponyfinder. You are its maker. Its creator. Its....god.
Sorry I haven't played it. Not only am I broke, but I have no time nor friends to play it with. :ajsleepy:

I don't know much about you (sorry), so only gonna ask the questions that I can think of:

You're a D&D player, aren't ya? What was the funniest RolePlaying session you had? (Doesn't have to be D&D, it ain't the only paper RPG out there).

What is your favorite paper RPG character you like to play as?

One day you woke up.......you turn into Spike the Dragon. First immediate action?

What got you into writing?
Are there any stories that you have written that upon reflection didn't end the way you had intended?
Have you written any stories that were criticised or proved controversial amongst your fans? If so, why do you think that might be?

If you were given the chance to end the show at any point without modifying any of the episodes, where would you end it?
If you could modify, but not delete, any episode in the show, which one would you chose? How would you change it?
Which character would you like to see more of? Any that you want to see written out?
If you were given a chance to write a character for the show, would you? What would that character be?

You have inherited the power to change the planet to your liking. You can do whatever you want to the planet; however, there is a price. Each change you make to the earth comes with side effects which you have no control over and are completely random. Over 90 % of side effects are relatively harmless or just silly such as frogs being able to sing jazz whilst the others are catastrophic such as a magnitude 9.0 earthquake occurring in Louisiana. Undoing the side effects without undoing the change that initially causes the side effects will only cause more side effects to form. Not being able to know what side effects will occur with each change you make, would you take a chance and make any changes?

Have you written for stuff other than pony?

What's your favorite non-MLP franchises?

If you could, would you?

How would you eat your steak?

Would you have fun with Enigma's dragon tit abomination?

What's your favorite story that you've written?

To David Silver:
You have three minutes in Equestria, what will you do?

Did Pinkie Explores The Dark turn out the way you thought it would? If not, how badly did we screw it up?

To AnonPencil:
Do you like puns? Specifically ones involving your username.

Back to David:
Is it too late?

What's your favorite flavor of cake?

Cat pones?

How do you feel about cabbage?

Do you have a favorite game? And if so what is it?

The Barcast is releasing official merchandise!

Enigma, one of the products will be a t-shirt with your beautiful face on it. However, budget constraints (and good taste) means that there can only be one design, even though there are so many wonderful expressions to choose from, including the 'someone finally hugged me' face, the 'oh my God, steak' face, and the classic 'I'm being licked and this might be arousing me' face. What one do you choose?

Pencil, it has been decided that the fully posable Anonpencil action figure (with 360° articulation and adorable accessories) should also speak your most famous catchphrases and/or quotations when her stomach is squeezed. What one or ones do you select?

Milk, you are in charge of the plushie development and obviously you want each one to have a unique smell that reflects you and your colleagues' distinctive personalities and quirks. What sort of smells come to mind when you think of your fellow Barcasters?

Priest, you're overseeing the whole project, but for the time being you only have enough money to pay for the development of one more product. The two best ideas you have so far are 'Dragon's Teat' caffeinated infant formula or a Thingpone fleshlight (complete with teeth!). What idea do you pick, whether one of these or something else?

And last but not least, David Silver. You bought a Barcast-brand Screaming Closet for $329.99 (before tax) and had to wait three long days for its arrival. When it was finally delivered, you were disappointed to see it just looks like a quite cheap and slightly worn old wardrobe. Nevertheless, you drag it into your bedroom and place it against the wall, opposite your bed. This is when you get your second disappointment - you can't open it. The doors are stuck fast.

However, you decide to keep it. After all, this is a limited edition, designer item; and the Barcast has a strict no-returns policy. That night, when you go to sleep, you are suddenly awoken by a high-pitched screaming that seems to come from the closet. Sometimes it moans, or cries, but it nearly constantly makes some sort of unsettling noise. Not only that, but when you lying in your bed at night, you swear you feel like you're being watched from the darkness.

Eventually, you can take it no longer. You get up, grab your trusty crowbar, and start to prise the doors of the closet open. You just can't stand the screaming! After a while breaking through the tough hardwood doors, you're able to pull them open...

What do you see inside?

Hey bavib, time for questions:

What is your favourite letter?
What is your favourite number?
What is your favourite fruit?
What is your favourite style of sword?
What is your favourite species of whale?

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY MY CAT IS ACTING LIKE SUCH A PUSSY WHEN MY DOG IS ACTING LIKE A BITCH? THEY'VE BEEN RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE FOR HOURS. I MEAN, IF YOU WANT TO FUCK SO BAD, WE CAN JUST HAVE A THREESOME GODDAMMIT.

How was your day?

Chocolate or vanilla?

What is the most important quality for a good GM?

What color is your fidget spinner?

Are you excited about the future of Playerunknown's Battlegrounds on PC?

If you had to incorporate any aspect of Quentin Tarantino style writing into your game what would it be?

Who is your favorite fandom DJ and why is it Kill Screen and his sexy ass face? :^)

What are your inspiration/s for your works?

Are there stories you've made that make you cringe when you look back on it?

What is your all time fave MLP Villian?

Also what Old gen Villian would you like to see pop up in the new gen?

Daniel Slither:
1) Who is best pony?
2) You are in horseland for exactly 12 hours, but you are invisible and can't speak. What do?
3) Would you a thingpone?
4) How do you keep track of all the ideas you intend to put into a long story?

All of you fucktards:
1) Which pony race has the superior booty?
2) If you said pegasi, go fuck yourself. You're wrong, kiddo. Here's why: Pegasi do the least amount of walking, so they have the least developed glutes on average (there are always exceptions). Because they need to be able to fly, their bodies burn fat very efficiently. A lack of any well-defined leg muscle combined with almost no adipose tissue means it's all bone. The ass is not fat.

If Shakes' comment still says 'placeholder' I win 9 Internet points.

What's your favorite super hero to hate?
What's your favorite boss fight (video game or otherwise)
Do you even praise bro?

\ [+] /

Will the lost Short -Legs ever return to Everglow?

If you had the opportunity to speak with a 10,000 year old cleric and ask any question about the future, their god, musical/literary theory, anything really assuming the three question limit was not present -and you could pester them well into eternity- what would you ask?

To David Silver:

Ever think about making (not talking about the coding or feasibility for now, just the idea) a text-based game using MLP's setting or characters, like the one you were a part of before Ponyfinder? (Like FS)

And on the topic of games:
We all know you're a ttrpg player, but do you play any video games? And if you do, which game has your favorite story or lore?

Hey all, sorry about 'placeholder' last week. I pre-gamed too hard, too early, and forgot what night it was.

Hey, speaking of gaming,

David's Liver,

1. So... how 'bout that Tails of Equestria game coming out?
- 1b. Do you think you had a hand in inspiring it?

2. As the maker of a pony D&D game, did Ponyfinder: Get in the Game feel meta (even for a displaced-ish story)?

3. Plan on writing another Ponyfinder story?
- 3b. Perhaps with the ponies playing D&D?
- 3c. Perhaps with the ponies getting the D?

4. Do you like to do the other kind of role playing? :raritywink: (In a different kind of dungeon) :trollestia:

What would happen to a weight scale if Princess Celestia sat on it?

What gun would you use to massage an OP (Overpowerd) Pony?

What Planetside 2 faction would you use to massage your giant OP Pony?

What melee weapon would you use to message your OP Pony?

Could you lift the sun?

Question for everyone: if you could hug one pony, who would you hug?

Is Ponyfinder actually any good for Adventures, would you recommend to buy it to someone how plays pathfinder Adventures?
Where can i get the 5 edition version of pony"finder"?
How fast does a pegasus fly 30 or 60 feet?
What are good arguments for Ponyfinder so I can convince my group to play Ponyfinder Adventures?
How is shiping of the book to the EU, so i can have new Adventures with Ponyfinder?
In your opinion, is day breaker just a dream, and will never appear again, or official canon?

1) Would you be clueless if you went to Equestria?

2) You made a pretty good self-insert story, but would you recommend others to try the same?

3) Why do you even bother with Choose Your Own Adventure stories?

4) In how many ways can you ask the readers if there are any typos?

5) Are you enjoying Season 7 so far?

6) Would you eat a Cream Pie baked by Sugar Belle?

7) Hasbro—Buy, Sell, or Hold?

8) If you knew for certain that Earth Ponies had bigger schlongs than the rest—would you remove the horn on your OC?

9) What would you rather have—A night of passion with Princess Luna, ten nights with Twilight Sparkle, or a lifetime with Shining Armor?

Guest for tonight:
1. would you marry thing pone?
2. which food pony would you mary?
3. which food pony would you fuck?
4 you are forced to choose to go out with a double dinner date with 2 different food pones. would you go out ith pizza pone and soda pone, pasta pone and wine pone, OR French fries pony and burger pony?
5 who is worst character on MLPFIM?
6. what old shows were or are still your favorite from your childhood and teen years?
have you seen E3? if so what games do you have hope for? examples are like Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Sonic Forces.
7. if you wanted to get any two guns from RL and some game, movie show, etc. what would it be? also what vehicle would you choose?
8: you said the character you would like back from old generations of mlp, what about Grogar? how would he play out?

Would you write the worlds worst displaced story for a lifetime supply of potato's?

questions for everyone: if you could marry one pony, who would you marry?
favorite shipping pairing?
least favorite shipping pairing?

Continuing off of the three minutes in Equestria question. Buckle up.
You find​ the nearest unicorn in your​ area, and it so happens to be the one and only Twilight Sparkle. You explain your situation to her with a minute to spare. She could make you stay but at the cost of most of your memories. Do you accept? (Up for interpretation)

Also, is there a way that I could interact with you and your fans? You seem like a like minded individual, and I'd like to get to know you better.

Who is best pone? Why? Also, you see a kitten. What do?

Is kicked in the butt mean he starts his adventure with 10 point buy points?

It's all about you isn't it... jk

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32