The Barcast 1,113 members · 2,292 stories
Comments ( 137 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 137

I request Fabsol, creator of Terraria's Calamity mod and a Cadance fan. They get drunk a lot by their own admission and I think it would be entertaining. You can find them in the Calamity Discord.

Kody the ultimate brony

Comment posted by TheMysteryMuffin deleted Mar 22nd, 2023

B_25. Super chill guy and pretty fun to hang out with and shoot the ****.

Kody The Ultimate Brony. He's a dude that can have a great time and is down for anything

After meeting them at BC, I think Olden Bronie or Miller Minus (both on FimFiction) would be cool to have on. I’m more familiar with Miller’s writing than OB’s—and Miller is fantastic—but both are just really great guys to talk to IRL.

Also Soufriere (also on FF) if he’d do it. His Sunset Recovery Arc of stories is excellent stuff.

Posh, too (also-also on FF). I’d say he’s woefully underrated considering the quality of his stories and the quantity of butt that he’s kicked during various Writeoffs.

And now that you’ve done a flash interview with Moosetasm, you probably have a sense of what you’d be getting into if you had him on for a whole show!! :pinkiehappy: :pinkiecrazy:

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

Hello world!!!!

I've caught our thread up to date and same with our current requested guest list. We've got SO MANY that are requested i have no idea how we will get through them all, along with those who we think need a little more spotlight on what they do.

Hopefully you guys are still enjoying what we're putting forward and are enjoying the casts! :D Many of the folks in here have ALREADY had their requests fulfilled! be sure to check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3oGd0VGJCPLpCt2BOwbTg/featured

now then! we're still listening :D Who's next?

Can we get the Sribbler pone?
@ObabScribbler#0555

Comment posted by chadthelad deleted Jan 24th, 2020

I'd recommend Purple Patch at some point. He has a group dedicated to building his own version of Equestria, spanning across its history in both light-hearted and grimdark aspects, with a few crossover elements tossed around here and there depending on the location where the most recent historical bit happens to occur. He also covers other continents and areas, such as Farmany and Saddle Arabia.

Dude could write his own omnibus if he wanted. He also draws from time to time; I'd suggest checking him out.

Israel Yabuki. One of the famous ClopFic writers out there on FIMFiction.

I'd love to see Not Enough Coffee go on sometime, if you guys get the chance.

I request Pat as a guest. He can be found through prayer but also Discord and Skype. You know the guy.

i request TheMajorTechie. I want to pester him on Discord :)
And also Twilight Glimmer and Viper Pit :P

Can you guys have Norris on? He's gay.

I would like to forward Nailah. She is also an interviewer, and runs one of the few remaining review groups.

Regidar is a chill broski. I recommend getting him on the cast. I also would like to nominate Muggony for the cast as well. He is also a chill broski.

Has Krikis ever been nominated? I'd love to hear them give an interview.

As an aside, I am so happy that we've reached the point where "He's gay" can come off as a legitimate endorsement.

Me!

Haha just kidding. Unless... but no, it's just a boozy joke! Unless...

No. I'm not serious.

Unless...

You guys should get Big Man Tyrone on the cast, but have him pretend to be all of you while he interviews himself.

I know I ain't gonna make it, but being on this would be awesome for me.

I wanna nominate Not Enough Coffee, a great person I've become friends with here.

How about SockPuppet? His slice of life fics are some of my favorites.

iAmSiNnEr may also be a fun guest, he's "blown up" quite a bit on this site recently. :raritywink:

Supmandude - I’ve never been on a podcast before, but I’ve written some of the most hated fanfics on this entire site and I have no shame or embarrassment about it at all. I’d be an interesting person to talk to, because everything I say is either funny, informative or generally charismatic. And if I’m lying about my credentials, you can get good numbers of views by titling it “CRINGIEST INTERVIEW EVER”, so I’ll let you decide if that would be cool or not.

You should have Super Trampoline on the Barcast so when he's mildly rich and slightly famous, you can say you knew him before he was big well I mean you can already say that I won't stop annoying the fuck out of y'all lol but seriously, it would be a role reversal for me because last time I was on a podcast I was the one putting up with a crappy writer and his God awful stories!

I mean how could you possibly NOT want three straight hours of this???:

Anyway yeah you should have Super Trampoline on your show!

wait what how have I not crossed paths with you? I also write fantastically awful shit here. We should collab my dude or dudette or duden't!

EDIT lol nevermind I'm already following you

Comment posted by Super Trampoline deleted Jul 23rd, 2022

Have you thought about interviewing StraightToThePointStudio? He's done a great service to Fimfiction with his free readings and I feel like he deserves some time on the show.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 137