The Barcast 1,114 members · 2,290 stories
Comments ( 137 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 137
Flutterpriest
Group Admin

Guest Recs are now on discord!

https://discord.gg/6qeCCrF

Old
If you would like to see who we have coming up, go HERE!

This is your chance! You want someone on as a guest to be interviewed? Comment here! Provide who, why, and how we can get in touch with them, and we will reach out to them.

Example:

Flutterpriest - He's a complete dork - FlutterpriestAnon@gmail.com
Or
anonpencil - she makes me laugh and cry and I just want to ask... Why? Why everything? - through Fimfiction

little big pony - He has over 2,000 followers and many stories with 1000+ likes (3 with 2000+ likes). Also two of his large stories feature Cadence x Human shipping, so I think it's safe to say that he and Priest would get along well.
- You can contact him through Fimfiction.

DumbDog
Group Contributor

I've been telling these fuckers Little Big Pony for months.

If you haven't had him already, chuckfinley. He writes genre fiction like a pro, with the intensity of a thousand ray bradburys. Also butt stuff. We had him on the sa podcast a while back. It was glorious.

He's on fimfiction. Same name.

Ruirik, a talented artist.
The 24th Pegasus, an excellent writer and excellent world builder.
Skywriter, come on, do I really need to explain this one?
horizon, Bradel, Present Perfect, excellent reviewers.
Themaskedferret, again, do I need to explain why?
Pen Stroke, because why not?

I'll think of more later. You probably have a few them listed yourselves, of course.

~Skeeter The Lurker

SaiyanUltima, one of the greatest third-person writers I've ever seen, and one of the writers that inspired me to write stories.

His stories in third-person are amazing and are unparalleled. For an example, see his story "The Princess' Sin".

You can contact him though FiMFiction, here.

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

I actually met LBP at a con once!

We've had PP on the cast before :) It's on Youtube.

All of these are excellent suggestions, and We will update our list of possible guests.

A lot of people I would have said have already been said.

Hmm,
Jake The Army Guy
Shinzakura

Edit:
psychicscubadiver
Tystarr

DumbDog
Group Contributor

I second Jake The Army Guy

If you're looking for a new writer:
faygodrive who's writing anon goes to prison- through fimfiction:
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/faygoDrive

For more popular writers:
Handyman- writer of bad monday-
Through fimfiction:
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/Handyman

Marinemarksman- writer of bros for life and recently came back to fimfiction
Through fimfiction:
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/MarineMarksman

Kudzuhaiku- because c'mon he's causing problems to the site with how long his main fic is. The guy create a lot of content and it would be interesting to have him.
Through finfiction:
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/kudzuhaiku

For comebacks:
Bendy, dropbear and sarcastic brony

Clearly you need to have us Angels back on sometime. :raritywink:

You guys did Enigma as a 'guest' so why not Pencil? No seriously, make her answer Vylon questions.

5940330 Yes, yes they do.

But do chuck first because he's awesome. :raritystarry:

5940199 Hell yes JTAG. he's a cool dude.

5940466 Already did one. :twilightblush: was lots of fun.

5939448 You should interview Vylon or Milk's mom!

Comment posted by NYChris824 deleted Dec 19th, 2017
Flutterpriest
Group Admin

Self nomination is not allowed, and Guests will always be at our discretion :)

I'd like to hear from Codex Ex Equus, who's written probably the definitive Chrysalis shipping story on the site, and has some fascinating blog entries on all things changeling. No idea about the best way to make contact, but here's the fimfic profile.

I would also like to hear from the writer everyone's talking about at the moment, Evictus. I really would. He's on fimfiction (when he isn't banned) and Twitter.

5951605 Evictus is just hard to explain.

But to give him limelight for simply never trying to better himself and rush posting. IMO would send a wrong message that you can more a less post half baked ideas and get featured for it.

The Bar might be low here, but I keep an eye on here because it has class.

anonpencil
Group Admin

>we have class.
Wait, when did this happen?!

5953422 You have it when you refuse to move when others say out of the way!

You have class when you make a diamond out of the smallest dream.

You have class by not bringing attention to the fact you have it in the first place.

And such as a flower on the winds of change.

It's gone.:raritystarry:

Most of the people I'd recomend were already on The Barcast. Who else do I hate love enough to request?

Meeester
Tumbleweed
UniqueSKD
naturalbornderpy
horizon

I think we're on a gray, thin line, at this point.

Anyway, again, I nominate SaiyanUltima.

You already nominated them.

Ummm... is there any rules on who I can and can't nominate?

Cus' I want to nominate this guy, but he might be a bit small.
My reasoning being, well.. I think it would be funny. With you all being... ummm... you. And him being, (in his own words) violently American.
Hehehehe.
Anyway, I'll probably be back to nominate some more peoples.

headless_rainbow would be amusing, as she has written an impressive amount of weird fetish stuff. I can imagine that the topics will be very entertaining.

naturalbornderpy was a fun guest, if you plan on bringing someone back.

Tystarr is still one of my favorite writers, and you could probably force Flutterpriest to try and speak German.

anonpencil
Group Admin

Hey all! If you want a quick check of who we’ve already had on, even if you just want to re-suggest someone for round 2, you can look their name up in the archive thread here:
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/212308/the-barcast/thread/321901/barcast-shows-schedule-and-archive

I'd recommend Shakespearicles. He is awesome.
Also, if you can get a hold of him, Fallen Prime.

I'd like to toss Gulheru's name into the stirrin' pot. ^^

He's quite a personality, that's to put it lightly! Great speaking voice, too. I think y'all'd have a good time, assuming he was amenable to the idea, of course.

As a writer, he has an ongoing story, Journey with a Batpony, that is quite well-liked by folks I know who read it. Personally, I've read and adored his little comical satire, Your Money or Your Life. Highly recommended for a good laugh.

I'll give my basic recommendation for Meeester. You guys have done most of the other staff members, and I say: let's go for them all!

And the person I would be a little more than apologetic towards. Meep the Changeling she is a great writer. She has a list of contacting methods on her userpage. You can reach her through one, or more, of the methods.

I would like to nominate ShinigamiSparda. He's a great writer and does good work. He can be contacted on FimFic.

I would also like to nominate Tatsarou. They to make absutely fantastic and heart clenching stories. They can be contacted here on fimfic.

Comment posted by Alex_ deleted Jul 21st, 2017
Comment posted by Alex_ deleted Jul 30th, 2017

I want to nominate DWK who makes hilarious recaps of MLP.
fimfic link: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/155670/DWK/stories
Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1tAbK9XgoSxAi2xUIqY4w

I second this.

Also, I have it on good authority that Saddlesoap Opera would like to come on, but is too Canadian to ask on his own behalf.

Brodash - I may not have made any fanfic but if you ask for a fanfic I can probably find said fanfic for you .
just message me on masterpokemo@gmail.com
or just mail me on the sight

RBDash47
Site Blogger

Seconding Saddlesoap Opera (and his Canadianness).

I nominate...

Myself, Raichu which you can contact through my FimFiction page. Why? I just wanna see if I can get on. I probably can't. This is just a no strings attached experiment!

Also, I nominate Snu! Because he's cute and I think he'd like this. Nobody tell him though, shush. Let it be a surprise. You can contact him through his FimFiction page probably. His name is Snowball and he has a mlp horse picture.

Also I nominate Anonpencil! Why? Just because! You can contact her through Fimfiction too!

Any chance of Justice3442? He's a very funny man, and hopefully would be funny in person too. He's here on fimfiction, or there are some other links on his page like Deviantart, but I don't know how often he checks them.

Also I think Eyeswirl The Weirded would have a lot of interesting things to say, he's a very conversational chap on all things headcanon.

Okay, here's one I think would be cool. ObabScribbler.

Bad Horse - He's bad! Also one of the broadest and deepest thinkers around the idea of stories on the site. And wrote an actually good Displaced fic - Fimfic
Estee - An excellent 'verse (two, kinda), and a powerful non-fiction writer as well, see for instance their recent obit/eulogy for comedian Ralphie May - Fimfic
Chris - Basically the OG ponyfic reviewer, and one of only a couple people to hit it big with a Pony CYOA - Fimfic or madethisjusttopostponies@gmail.com
Chuck Finley - Does excellent pulp, Blueblood, and Trixie/Gilda teamups. Don't cross him or you may end up in several dumpsters. - Fimfic
GhostOfHeraclitus - One of the best worldbuilders around Equestrian government, and utterly top-tier as a writer - sparkling and engaging every single time. Also one of the relatively rare cases of someone big on the site neither from nor living in US/UK/Commonwealth. Has things on mixed drinks well worth looking into - Fimfic

And I know he's been mentioned before, but seconding the tiara-loving Skywriter, the best thing ever to happen to Princess Cadence. And DWK, who is quite possibly the best fit for the podcast of anyone on the planet.

Ah, what the hell. Somber - The man knows no limits - fimfic, reddit

Seconding the vote for Scribbler! She's a real cool lady.

Get All Art Is Quite Useless on here! With his suddenly rising fame and oddly controversial stories that somehow make the top of the feature box as well as his overall British pluckiness, he would be awesome for the Barcast. Of course, he hasn't endorsed this so don't tell him I said it :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 137