The Barcast 1,113 members · 2,292 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35
Flutterpriest
Group Admin

A Lot of Things Are Happening. But this week we have Knighty. Its Time To Have Fun!

If you missed the last podcast, then we have good news! We have a ton of ways you can catch back up! For last week's cast, check out below!

Tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/mikesnipe at 6:00PM CST / 4:00PM PDT for this cast! Or after on Ponyville Live, iTunes, Google Play Music, or Youtube.

We also started a new series over on the Youtube channel: Writer's Workshop!
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/211811/writers-workshops

-------------------------------

Super Guilty Priest Questions:

1. So how -does- the feature box work?
2. How is Fimfiction's relationship with Equestria Daily? It seemed like the two sites almost used to be brother and sister to each other, and now they've grown up and moved way.
3. How has Fimfic's Tech Stack grown since it's inception?
4. How is Gen Fic coming? What can you tell us about it? Do you have any "Dream to Release By" Dates?
5. What is your most memorable story concerning this site?
6. What was the most shocking thing to cross your 'desk' as far as site content? Something you genuinely didn't see coming?

Majin Syeekoh

Will you bear my children

Will you help them achieve their full potential

Will you cry with me when our nest becomes empty

What’s your favorite variety of bagel

Wait, is it Skeeter or Knighty? I'm confus :applejackconfused:

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

Skeeter is 5/5
Knighty is 5/12
:)

I'm first, knighty's next.

A tough act for him to follow, I know...

~Skeeter The Lurker

Oh, and my question to him:

Did you ever expect the site to become all of this?

~Skeeter The Lurker

If you could, would you?

Will we get more perspective tags? (I.E. First Person, Third Person)

Who is your favorite writer on the site?

Which story is your favorite? On and off site?

For pencil: who is the bottom; priest or Enigma? (Bottom can mean whatever you want, just make sure to clarify, something simple will work.)

To Knighty:
What's your funniest anecdote?
Has being the creator of FIMfic ever got you laid?
If you had to give FIMFic admin powers to one of the other people in the cast, who would you choose?
If 'FIMFiction.net' had already been taken, what would have been your second choice of name for the website?

You are Knighty, creator of FIMFiction.net, and you have just died. You are surprised when you are able to open your eyes and move about; you realise you must be in the afterlife. However, unlike the pearly gates you were expecting, you actually find that you are in purgatory, a place where you must atone for all your mortal sins before your soul is pure enough to ascend to heaven. Every sinner here is punished fittingly: the gluttonous are force-fed until they are close to bursting, usurers and misers have scalding liquid gold poured down their throats; everyone suffers according to how they sinned. Your punishment, you learn, is for all the terrible fanfictions your website allowed to see the light of day. To atone for this, you must live through the perspectives of every character from every terrible fanfic ever published on your site. You must helplessly be Anon as his testicles explode, you must suck up Rainbow Dash's fetid Crusty Cunt Flakes, you must fondle Ember's dragon tits, and many other horrors await... the thought of it terrifies you.
Do you reluctantly accept your just punishment, or do you figure that being tortured for all eternity in Hell won't be nearly as bad, so go there instead?

DumbDog
Group Contributor

Who is best princess?

Who is worst princess?

"ChappedPenguinLips - 4/25/17 at 8:39 PM
knighty, why'd you create FIMfiction?
knighty - 4/25/17 at 8:39 PM
because god hates me"

So far my favorite knighty quote. I laughed way too hard. Why do you think FIMficition is a sign God hates you? :rainbowlaugh:

Do you deny the Meeester x kniggy shipping sensation sweeping the nation?

Outside of FIMfiction what do you like to do?

Who is best Overwatch Hero?

You don't write, but if you ever did, what would you write?

Has Enigma asked you to pledge money to his patreon yet? If he has, are you going to?

You had to ship yourself with someone in this site. Who would it be?
Choosing not to answer this question will automatically make me assume you ship yourself with Meeester.

Celestia or Luna?

Which ships do you hate the most?

What is the worst story you ever read, in either comedic value or just poorly written?

What's the weirdest thing you've seen?
What's the first pc/equivalent you had?

Who bribed you to be on here?
Got any favourite ships that you wish there were more fics of?
I've heard whispers about the possibility of genfic in the future. What can you tell us about that?
What is your impression of us shitposters?
If you could start Fimfiction over again and do it differently, would you? If so, what would be different?
What is your absolute favourite part of Fimfiction and the fandom in general?
What ever happened to the banners?
Any favourite authors? Stories? Genres? OCs? Fetishes?
Pineapple, yea or nay?
Dragon tits, yea or nay?
Who is best princess?

Tell them the story of how we first met, during the Manchester Gay Pride Parade.

And how you spent, like, a grand on a plushie.

What type of music are you listening to?

Name a few of your favorite bands/artists (music)!

Will we ever be blessed with a FIMFiction app? <3

What genres do you think are unpopular but you would like to see more of?

Would you like to be the prereader of a clopfic titled "Knighty in Shining Armor"?

Would you rather have a botfly maggot in your testicles or a tapeworm in your eyeballs?

You are finally in bed with the mare of your dreams, Fluttershy. You are worshipping her by your head to her crotch when you fish out a chunk of carrot with your tongue. She does taste like salad and the idea turns you on, so you happily eat it. When you fish out a piece of lettuce and a slice of tomato, you conclude that she literally has salad in her.
You stop and ask her about it.
Her giggles are heaven to your ears. "Oh, sorry. Um... the last stallion was drunk and threw up in there."
Are you happy to clean your waifu or will you add to the mix?

You are a rapist, and you have cornered Fluttershy into an alley. She cowers before you, ears down, eyes brimming with tears, forelegs tucked on her chest, and a bruise on her side where you batted her out of the air with a pole when she tried to fly. You hear her weakly mumble a repeated apology through sobs, but you ignore that. Prey don't talk. She squeaks in fright when you grab her with muscular arms and starts whimpering in tears as you glare at her in your grasp. You think that's really cute. You yank her tail out of the way and violently thrust into her.
"AAAAH!" She screams. "P-please don't rape meee!"
You can't scrub the smug smirk off your face.
"Bwahaha!" You roar in laughter. "Too bad I already did!"
Fluttershy stops crying and looks at you incredulously.
"W-wait. Is it in already?" She wiggles herself further into your crotch.
You feel all the feels. Will you fistfuck her to show your dominance or run away in shame and embarassment?

So... uh. Can you be my daddy? Its just that, you are like my dick. I worship you every knight, kek, and I've always felt attached to you, even if from afar.

You are your favorite waifu pone. What do?

You are no longer waifu pone, but now Biggles! The most fearsome, and deadly monster in the everfree! You spend your time ripping through caravans foolish enough to try to treck through the Everfree, often leaving large gore stains among the battlefield. When not doing that, you are busy milking the Cow of Everflowing Milk and bathing yoyrself in "her glory". One day, the Cow is gone and along with it are your hopes and dreams! You spend the first day weeping vehemently for the loss of the Everflowing gooey white substance known as milk. In you crying you notice a trail of cow-like hoof prints and, with a vengeful rage, sprint after the trail, vowing to slay he who so dared to take your Cow. At the end of the trail you happen upon on a single rabbit who claims to be the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, and will let the Cow go if you can answer one question correctly. "When the clock stops and time shalt end, you will and all you love will be gone. What is it then, that you desire to have done before the time comes, or rather, before time stops coming and ceases to exist?"

One last quick one, theres gonna be a Fimfic app for android right? If so, when will it happen?

Is this episode going to include an hour long lootcrate advertisement?

What ever happened to the old crowd? Seems like you're the only one left. Naturally, you're user #1. The next ten accounts don't exist. Someone named PY is (was) user #12. Users #16 and #17 have been offline for more than 2,000 weeks. Sethisto is #18. Pinklestia at #25 holds the honor of second oldest active account. Er, I don't remember where I was going with this. What are some interesting things you've noticed about site metadata?

How did you get into the fandom?

How did you choose your username?

Is it nighty-knight for Knighty? Tune in, same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel!

1) Are you still having fun with ponies?
2) Why did you change avatars?
3) Will the live-reader counter make a comeback soon? I really miss it.
4 Where is my bedroom eyes Luna emote?

Knighty:
1. Night mode when? PROMISED!
2. New Character tags when?
3. New Emotes?
4. Going to BronyCon?
5. There are a lot of ways to deal with Writer's block. What's your way?
6. Are you going to use it and write something?
I want to read something, now that I know what voice you have, to narrate it in my head. (Thank's for the accent.)
7. Would you like me to write you a clopfic? It can be any pairing as long as it's Twilight and Shining.

[EDIT]

Hypothetically speaking, how creepy would it be if I was in your home right now? Also, I need to pee. Where's the bathroom?

Have you ever heard the kettle whistle at you? And then you look at it and it's all hot and steamy? So you take off your pants and put your dick in it? But then it fucking burns and you're like "WTF kettle, i thought you wanted to fuck?"

To the cast:
Will the barcast be able to make money for charity with the addpocalypse?

Hai Knighty! :yay:

May I ask... why the name Knighty? Are you actually a knight?

Are we gonna get anymore new emotes to use? There is a severe lack of Luna... like... you should fix this, please? :heart:

I also have a sort of technical question for ya regarding the site.
How hard would it be to add a feature that allows one to give the site a darker theme for some users? Yeah there's Stylish and all those others to use, but I'm just wondering for those who bugger those extensions up >.>'

Hope you and the cast are having an epic time on the cast! :heart:

Would you rather face: death by snoo snoo, death by boo boo, death by moo moo, death by poo poo, death by hoodoo, death by Lulu, death by choo choo, death by cuckoo, or death by beheading?

Also what are your thoughts on phallic looking produce? Do you see it as sexy, disturbing, or a mixture of both?

Have you ever had anyone say "knighty night" to you before?

If you had the chance to meet the mean six, would you tell them about the site?

Three minutes in Equestria, whatcha gonna do?

If Discord had a discord, what would Discord name his discord, and how discorded would Discord's discord be?

Is the site more sane or less sane than it was 4 years ago?

How do you feel?

Do you record the data of fimfic users? Is the statistical data (age, profession, gender, story preferences) available, if there is then, can read it? I am curious about the demographics?

How does the organization of the website works? Do you follow a certain hierarchical model? Do all moderators volunteer or do you pay them?

What drive you to open this site and did you expect this degree of success? What is the revenue of the site each month?

What do you think about the NSFW part of this website? In your opinion what are the motivations of people for writing clop, romances with ponies and extreme fetishes ?

Which ponies would you hug?

What are the optimal factors for getting in feature box? How does the followers, the time and titles affect it?

Why the hell are you in this podcast? (Did you read pencil's stories?)

If you could destroy one city in the UK, why would it be Birmingham? Please provide detailed plans for how you would achieve this.

anonpencil
Group Admin

Ignore this, I'm shit. :heart:

hey I am wish our knight friend a great drunken podcast while i'm AFK in North Carolina. so heres the guest's Questions.
1. Would you thing pone?
2. would you do food pones, if so which one(s)?
3, which food pone would you marry?
4. which food pone is best food pone combo?
5. Marry/Fuck/Kill, and Killing yourself is optional!
Luna, Twilight, Cadence (before the marriage version).
6. if the night was day today and the day was night the next day, what eclipse happened? (this is a tricky one evne I can't remember the answer, been a while.:applejackconfused:)
Barcast peeps:
1. Is it time for a "Never Have I Ever" game night? we are already corrupted towatch anyway.:pinkiecrazy:
2. do you guys like Breakfast Burritos? Yum yum yum!
3 do want it raining Tacos today?
4:Otaku: why do you hate pineapples? theres nothing wrong with them.

What is your favorite HiE story in general?
What is your favorite story from the Good HiE list?
What does HiE stands for in your opinion? Humans, plural, in Equestria or Human, singular, in Equestria.
Why is the amount of story’s of more humans in Equestria so small in comparison to a single human in Equestria?
Do you have a tip for a story for Humans in Equestria?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35