CMC 10K 32 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

While Discord and the former Mane 6 were in a meeting, they had received word of the return of a villain more feared than any other in Equestria. The Soul Sucker has returned, and he is hungrier than ever before.

The Soul Sucker?, this story is going to be interesting.

Is the soul sucker going to be your cmc 10k story?, I am hope that your story will contained the flashback of Cutie mark Crusaders 10k: Light of Despair, Cutie Mark Crusaders The Lost: and the Cutie Mark Crusaders 10k: The Shadow of Grief.

Yeah. Basically, Soul Sucker is the most dangerous Shadow Demon. Unlike other Shadow Demons, he doesn't kill you by sucking your positive emotions out of you and eating them, he literally sucks your soul right out and devours it. And much worse, he can pretend to be your shadow.

I see, I had a feeling that Discord and the chaos lords are not the only ones to encounter Soul Sucker, Bloom, Scootaloo and Belle might encounter him as well, and so is King Sombra and his crystal generals as well, not to mention that Nightmare Luna will encounter him.

How long until CMC 10k Soul Sucker going to appeared?.

Haven't even started yet. Also, Soul Sucker appears to be a Phoenix made entirely out of shadow with blood red eyes.

All right, Let me know when you going to started CMC 10k, can you added the flashback of Cutie Mark Crusaders 10k: Light of Despair, Cutie Mark Crusaders The Lost: and the Cutie Mark Crusaders 10k: The Shadow of Grief as well?.

All right, I will wait until you going to started CMC 10k Soul Sucker, It going to be excited.

Also, Soul Sucker can take any form, but he prefers the form of a Phoenix cause he feels it gives him a terrifying image indeed. He also has blood red eyes to strike fear into the hearts of his victims, and whenever he devours a soul, his mouth glows a ghostly blue.

Okay, but I am concern about Bloom, Scootaloo and Belle encounter Soul Sucker, and what is their reaction of his powers?.

Horrified. They get reminded of the Shadow Demons that plagued them when they were children. But what makes him even more dangerous, is he can't leave the Castle of the Two Sisters until he has consumed the Soul of the Most Powerful Being. And that's Discord. He can't gain full mobility or spread shadow until he has devoured Discord's very soul.

There are some questions that need to be answers

1. If Soul Sucker can’t leave the Castle of the Two Sisters, how is he going to get Discord?.

2. Does Sombra and his crystal servants know about Soul Sucker and his powers?.

3. I am hope that Soul Sucker doesn't devoured the souls of Bloom, Belle and Scootaloo, otherwise it will be a disaster and ruin Applejack’s plan of turning Bloom into a chaos demon.

4. How did Soul Sucker came to be like this?, I mean that he is a dangerous Shadow Demon after all.

1. Rmploys the shadows of the Chaos 6.
  2. Yeah, Sombra is the first to sense it.
  3. You really think Soul Sucker would care. I mean, I do take inspiration from both Firebird and Chernabog.
  4. He was an accidental creation at the first Sun Festival thing, but at the same time, the Horned King activated the Black Cauldron.

And just like with Chernabog, all the Shadow Demons worship him, but he doesn't get rid of them.

Okay, here are some questions.

1. You said that Sombra is the one to sense Soul Sucker, does he let his crystal servants know?.

2. Has the chaos lord aware of Soul Sucker or not?.

3. Has Nightmare Luna aware of Soul Sucker as well.

4. Who is going to encounter Soul Sucker?.

5. I had a feeling that Bloom, Scootaloo and Belle will find a way to stop Soul Sucker soon enough.

All in good time, Iago. All in time.

I’ll wait until CMC 10k Soul Sucker arrived.

Ah yes please.

I was thinking the flashback of Rainbow Dash turn into a chaos demon by Discord’s master, it/they.

Nah:

Inside the ruins of the Castle of the Two Sisters, a rock fell on top of a hidden button in the Elements' old room. A hidden door opened and a very oddly shaped hunched figure rose up. We hear whispering coming from it.

Outside, some Timberwolves hear the whispering and approach with caution. Upon seeing the figure, one Timberwolf slowly approached it. As it reached out with its paw, just as it was upon a stone like face, the stone broke as a shadowy figure with blood red eyes opened. The red eyes squinted as a ghostly blue light curved into a smirk. Only a few words escaped its mouth.

Finally, free at last, it said.

As it rose up, demons, spirits, and lost souls swirled around it. The castle opened up as all nearby animals looked up. But the Shadow Demons looked on in glee as they began dancing like heathens. The Timberwolves ran out in time to see a large shadowy figure emerge from the castle. It spread its wings and screeched in glee. The creature looked like a giant Phoenix, but made completely out of shadow. The Soul Sucker was back. It smirked evilly as he a ghostly blue glow appeared in its mouth. Instantly, as it opened his mouth, the souls of the Timberwolves were sucked in, as the wooden wolves became nothing more than wood piles. Soul Sucker turned his attention to some bird and sucked out their souls. He then sucked out the souls of a Crocodile and a Hydra.

He screeched as the Shadow Demons began dancing around him. He then used his powers to make a shadow bonfire appear. Soul Sucker used his wings to scoop up some and allowed them to dance on him. He saw a passing Manticore trying to run, but he sucked out its soul immediately and barfed it into the shadowy bonfire.

Nice scene sample.

You’re right, Soul Sucker had ability to absorb soul, I had a feeling that Bloom, Scootaloo and Belle will battle him, when they encounter him.

They do, but as he is the most powerful Shadow Demon, they don't exactly know how to stop him.

I see.

One thing worried me, you said that Bloom, Scootaloo and Belle don’t know how to stop Soul Sucker, can you tell me about his weakness?.

I had a feeling the chaos lords will be aware of Soul Sucker by now.

His only weakness are the Elements. It's how he got imprisoned in the first place.

I see, the only way to defeat him is to had Bloom, Scootaloo and Belle used the Elements on him.

Speaking of which, can you let me know when you going to start CMC 10k Soul Sucker?.

Only if the Elements choose them.

Okay.

Speaking of which, can you let me know when you going to start CMC 10k Soul Sucker?.

I see, I will wait for your sake.

You’re welcome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30