CMC 10K 32 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

Hey everyone, just to let you know, i'm making a CMC 10k story now. Already working on the prolouge.

Okay, let us know when it appear, and there is more, Mitchboy is working on a story called CMC 10K: Chaos, Crystals and Sins and it going to appear in 2019.

Yes, Mitchboy told me about it, he told me what is this about and you going to love this, a group of these villains known as The Seven Sin Soldiers attack not only the Crystal kingdom, but also the chaos lords and Nightmare Luna, causing them to team up the cmc and the others.

Mitchboy also told me it won't appear until 2019.

I can assured you, it going to be epic that we will witness in our own eyes.

mine is about a young man who is the last of the human race in equestria and the last of a group called "the united." He has a daughter (whose mother is Applejack) called Apple "Rosie" Rose, and he is desperately trying to ward of the maddness that is slowly killing him. However, when his daughter is kidnapped by dark forces, he goes on a quest to find her and discovers there is a substance in his blood that could save Equestria, and soon, he becomes a hunted man by enemy forces, who wish to use him as a weapon. However, he discovers that there is a deeper plot behind the war, and that the substance, called "antimatter," is warping and mutating his body.

How interesting, this is going to be good.

Wait, there is some question that I want answers.

1. So if Apple Rose's mother is Applejack, then how did she and this young man met in the first place?.

2. Will Apple Rose find out what happened to her mother?.

3. Did Apple Bloom find out that she had a niece?.

4. Do a chapter of the flashback of the mane six transformations please?.

5. Do a chapter of the flashback of Sombra corrupted Shining Armor and the others please?.

Here are the answers:

1. Applejack and Jacob Greene (the young man) met when the United crossed into Equestria by portal in the middle of Ponyville. The Mane 6 happened to be crossing by when they appeared and...well, one thing led to another. Jacob was taken by Applejack's appearance (in this story he has an immortal lifespan, so Applejack reminds him of one of his most-loved girlfriends), and Applejack was taken by the roguish handsomeness of the adventurer, and they married. Years before the craziness started, Applejack gave birth to Apple "Rosie" Rose (she was named after two novel characters, Rose Daniels and Rose Madder, from the Stephan King novel.)

2. Not at first according to the prologue. But there will be a scene where Sombra (who is the one who captured her) reveals what happened to Applejack. Saddened by the knowledge, she becomes vulnerable to the crystal magic of Sombra and she becomes a vessel for him so he can gain a physical form.

3. Yes, Apple Bloom finds out when Apple Rose is born.

4 and 5: yes, I plan to do both of them.

Special fact: Apple rose is an anthro pony, because her father is an Unusual who has the power to fly (without wings), can't feel pain, and can rapidly regenerate.

Okay, very good.

1. How did Applejack feel when she turn into a chaos demon snake in Cutie Mark Crusader 10k The Lost?.

2. Will Jacob get his daughter back and defeat King Sombra?.

3. Will Apple Bloom help Jacob get not only Apple Rose back, but also Applejack?.

4. Will Applejack be freed from it/they control along with Big Mac and Grammy Smith?.

5. Will Applejack and her family stayed as the chaos demons, after they were purified?.

Please make sure Jacob get his wife and his daughter back, all I want to see is their reunion.

Answers:

1. At first, she was fine with it, and didn't care, but after Apple Bloom disowned her, something of the old Applejack awoke inside, and she becomes more of a tortured soul. She is unable to get Apple Bloom to believe her pleas of apology concerning taking out her eye and many other incidents, but she is still a chaos serpent. She is divided between loyalties.

2. Yes, though there is some hell to go through to get there. There is a battle scene where Jacob fights his daughter (who has been crystallized) and Jacob falls into despair first, then rage. He use his hatred of everyone (due to his belief that they all caused the war) which "burns" away evil. The chaos serpents (save Applejack and Celestia, who are saved before the battle) regain their memories and original personalities, the crystal ponies "darker" personalities are extinguished, Discord and Sombra are weakened, and Apple Rose is her old self again. But Jacob pays the price by mutating into a goat-like creature (the devil), thanks to the Antimatter.

3. At first she will be reluctant to because Jacob is becoming slowly insane and mutating (he keeps screaming of otherworldly panpipes) with each passing day, but as he begins to loosen and become a little more open she find that he can be trusted, and she joins him especially because she holds on to a hope that Applejack can be saved.

4. Applejack will be the first when she personally goes after them to find out what Jacob and his new group of friends (Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Phyrisuss, Spike, and the CMC) up to (they're going into the mysterious south to find a last surviving member of the United: Lilith, a former human turned she-demoness of First Earth, and Rainbow Dash's former lover). When Applejack attempts to fulfill her mission of transforming Apple Bloom into a chaos serpent, Jacob steps in with his newfound powers and cures Applejack of the influence of the mysterious chaos god (identified as the First Earth demon "Asmodeaus" later). Granny and Big Mac are cured in the battle above.

5. Here's the interesting part: Jacob can cure people psychologically, but not physically, so everyone (Chaos serpents, crystal ponies, and Luna's ponies) remains with their appearance. They were intending to remove their appearances with the Rainbow water found in "The Elements of Friendship," but they are found poisoned and turned black by Aziel, a First Earth demon, and the leader of the "dark forces" I mentioned. Only by killing Aziel can they be restored.

Special note: Yes, Rainbow has a girlfriend.

Feel free to ask any more questions, I'll willingly answer them.

Yes, I provide any more questions

Good, now I got six questions that you can answer

1. When Applejack and her family were cured and maintain their chaos demon forms, did they reunited with Apple Rose, Jacob and Apple Bloom?, and did Applejack saw that not only Apple Bloom lost one of her eyes?, but also saw what happened to her husband and her daughter?.

2. Will Rainbow Dash be freed by Scootaloo, but maintain her chaos demon form?.

3. Did Applejack explain to Jacob, Apple Rose, Apple Bloom and the others about why she did became a chaos demon snake in the first place?.

4. Will Apple Bloom forgive Applejack this time?.

5. Will Jacob help Nightmare Luna take down Sombra and Discord?.

6. After Asmodeaus is destroyed, will Applejack and Jacob are going having children?, so Apple Rose will had brothers and sister?.

Please make sure Applejack and Jacob are having foals?.

Answers:

1.They would reunite; and she would see all this and feel bad over it. After all, she caused so much grief for everybody, and accepts she can't change that, and that it's in the past.

2. Rainbow Dash is freed by Jacob, but she will reunite with her biggest fan and maintain her chaos demon form.

3. Yes, Applejack will explain when everyone is recuperating she will explain.

4. Apple Bloom, after her sister tries hard to apologize for the things she caused, will tell her sister comfortingly, "Sister, I forgave you myself for a very long time. Your family, and you always forgive family."

5. Luna will be placed under house arrest, where she and her sister will reunite and recouncil over the last few years (Celestia having been a prisoner in her own mind). There will be an execution for Sombra and Discord; Sombra dies by Jacob's gun after declaring that ponies "are like sheep." Discord is only saved by the timely arrival of Aziel (possessing the body of another man), who taunts everyone with threats of death. Discord is forgiven and is made an ally.

6. Jacob destroys Asmodeaus in the wake of the final battle, but at the cost of becoming the Prince of Darkness himself, Lucifer. He fights Aziel, but is fatally wounded by the demon's claws, but Aziel is killed but Jacob and his six-shooter. Everyone is restored to their normal pony forms, and Jacob dies. Before dying, he gives Apple Rose his I Pod of favorite hits, makes Apple Bloom, Applejack, and the rest of the Apple family to take care of his daughter. He summons the rest of the Mane 6 and tells them the same thing, then says to all of them, "We sure saved the rock and roll, didn't we, guys?" and dies. 6 years later, Applejack is pregnant with a child that she and Jacob procreated before the battle, and delayed by a "pregnancy delay spell" thanks to Twilight and Jacob.

Special note: There will be kind of soundtrack throughout the entire story.

Okay, that is good, eight last question.

1. Did Shining Armor and Cadance were freed and maintain their crystal form?, and what about Twilight, if she going to be a alicorn princess?.

2. About Jacob and Applejack's child, it going a boy or a girl?.

3. What about Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy?.

4. If Templar and Orion going to be appear?.

5. If Cobalt, Ironside and Spitfire are going to be appear too?

6. Did Jacob freed Celestia from Sombra's Control?.

7. Who going to married the Cutie Mark Crusaders?.

8. Will the mane six are getting married?.

Please make sure your story is arrived okay?.

Comment posted by ChazMLPFIM deleted Jul 5th, 2017

I'm not going to answer those questions now, but I just published my story.

a few minutes after i wrote that message

Answers to your question from yesterday:

1. Yes, Shining Armor and Cadance would be freed; Twilight would become an alicorn princess 6 years later.

2. It'll be a boy, and yes, he's Unusual.

3. The other Mane Ponies will appear once in while, and Fluttershy will have a subplot all her own.

4. given that i've not read the other story, i'm not entirely sure.

5. Yes, they will actually make up a good deal of Jacob's traveling companions. Fleetfoot will also make an appearance.

6. In the story, Celestia is actually a prisioner in her own mind, unable to escape. Jacob just destroys her "crystallized" personality.

7 and 8. I haven't thought about that yet.

Comment posted by ChazMLPFIM deleted Jul 7th, 2017

I'll try to answer those later. I'm a little busy doing a writing class.

Okay, I will wait for you to reply back.

1. Since Jacob freed Applejack, Grammy Smith and Big Mac from the influence of the mysterious chaos god, did they recognize him and look in a mirror to see their chaos demon appearance?.

2. In your CMC 10k - United Against Darkness, Did Fleetfoot got freed early?.

3. Did Applejack learn about what happened to her and her friends?.

4. Had Apple Rose reunited with her mother?.

5. What will Apple Bloom do now, since her sister, her Grammy and her brother was freed from the influence of the mysterious chaos god?.

1. Yes

2. It was mentioned in The Elements of Friendship, so yes.

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. help jacob stop Aziel.

No more question please.

All right, I will stop questions for your sake.

It's just that I'm focusing more on these questions than the story.

All right, how about more focusing on your cmc 10k story rather than my questions.

exactly what I am saying.

I also plan to work on my other stories too.

Comment posted by ChazMLPFIM deleted Dec 4th, 2017
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33