Twilight Sparkle's Library 91 members · 931 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Clucktimus
Group Contributor

(check the blog first or you may be confused)
https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/728371/an-idea-for-a-story-i-might-make
I've decide that I am going to make a story about whatever I was talking about in that blog.
I'm going to put my ideas in this blog and I may update it or replace it with another blog

Story name Eyes of Power

Genre: Alternate universe, Human, Anthro, (more will be added)

Characters: OC, Other,, (more will be added)

Story: it will start with the main character Chris Black waking up late to his school and after rushing himself to get ready he will teleport to his school and meeting a demon on the way which he dealt with.
after his registration the story will skip several hours of the day and he will be in the schools sports hall where he will practice his abilities and ended up doing something stupid which caused significant injury to his nose but lucky for him, ITS THE FUTURE!!! so he teleports to the nearest medical gel dispenser, only to deal with you're typical bully and after a misunderstanding with the bullies sister which ended up with Chris getting beaten which caused him to start ripping apart the school and throwing it through a tear of reality that he created and lands the school in ponyville where the students spend 15 years befriending the ponies but whilst the school was falling into equestrian, Chris was thrown towards the Frozen North and landed in a frozen lake and then getting hit by lighting and then 'dying'.

oh and since I gave the main character Coprolalia, the story will contain medium to large amounts of obscene language.

I've already completed the first chapter but I need to do a few more so it is valid enough to be published.

tell me what you think.

SimpleDude
Group Contributor

5921493 If you have wanted to write it, then go for it. Be sure to get an editor before publishing though. An editor can make any story twice as good as it would have been without one. As soon as I got an editor for my story, it started to sound and flow way better than it used to.

Clucktimus
Group Contributor

5921783 already have an editor. the first chapter has already been edited, I now just need to make some more so the story is valid

SimpleDude
Group Contributor

5922581 Thats good. Sounds like your story is well on its way then. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4