Private Pansy 31 members · 38 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

Obviously, you are here for all things Pansy. Before you join the sissy squads, however, we'll need a few registration details. You'll need a name, rank, and serial number. Date(s) of Joining the Site and/or the Group is/are optional. Also, why do you want to join up, civilian? We're very keen to know.

For instance, I am Impossible Numbers, General of the Gutless, Serial Number S2E11IM51. Joined... well, today really, because I founded this group, but I joined the site over five years ago on December 11th, 2011.

Private Pansy is one of the founders of Equestria, a hugely important group of ponies who nevertheless get surprisingly little attention among the fandom at large. Their historical and possibly fictional legacy will not be denied. I set up this recruiting station in a bid to counter that notable oversight, and to see if we can make something of this yellow-bellied, soupy-eyed, calm-voting, rock-surrendering, future-house-spotting, non-pony-hating paragon of peacefulness.

Also, she's basically Fluttershy in the Roman Army. What's not to like? :yay:

So come and introduce yourselves here, newbies. You're in the Pansy Regiment now!

5887419 Names Kriysix, I joined because Pansy is best founder and yellow is an epic colour. :yay:

Joined the site in 2015 and never looked back. :rainbowwild:

La Scribbles
Group Admin

I am Ms Private Pansy.

SN: W0e1SM3

I joined to promote and create for the forgotten troops of the Sissy squads! We may or may not have died for our mother country Equestria. Though our actions and well words are silent as well, we shall prove to all that we are not to be forgotten!....Please?:fluttershysad:

I mean we can be forgotten if they want to forget us...I mean we aren't like pushing them to notice us or anything.....~Meep.~

:fluttershyouch:

Lurked for years sir! though finally gained the confidence to join a few weeks ago sir! :yay:

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

Yellow is certainly a good colour for running away, though white is advisable for a flag, naturally.

Never look back, indeed. Never look forward, either. Just enjoy the here and now. :scootangel:

While you still can. :fluttershyouch:

I like the cut of your gib, Private! You'll go far in this army, mostly in the opposite direction from the enemy. Just for that, I'm promoting you to Sergeant Ms Private Pansy until you do something dishonourable and get demoted. (It happens a lot here. They only made me a General because no one else was brave enough to take the post, and even I find it pretty scary at times).

Welcome to Tartarus. Oh, and welcome to the group too, of course. :yay:

La Scribbles
Group Admin

5891364 Thank you sir!

I promise to make our troops proud and never surrender.

Um... unless they want us too. Then I guess we could surrender unconditionally.

But they'd have to ask nice sir!:yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5