Flashfic 251 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 47 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 47
Loganberry
Group Admin

Right, we're back again for another FF150. Astrarian's choice of prompt this month seems to be one with plenty of potential for exploring all kinds of angles. We've kept up the run of double-digit entry counts, so let's see if we can extend that by another month now. For anyone who's new and/or would like a reminder of the rules, I've got you covered:

Here are the full rules.

Remember, there is no prize, as such, for this contest -- but if you win, you will be able to choose the prompt for the next contest. You'll also get a mention on the group's front page. I have officially run out of things to say here, so I suppose I'd better get straight on to the contest details:

Prompt: "Rising Star" (selected by last month's winner, Astrarian)
Rating: E or T
Word limit: 150
Closing date: Wednesday 21st October 2020, 11:59 pm UK time (world clock)

Please reply to this post with your entry. This makes it easier for me to keep track. Please do not leave feedback until after the closing date.

Entries are now open! Have fun! :twilightsmile:

I expected something spookier for October, but oh well, I’ll make due with the prompt.

Here you have ‘Flim & Flam and the Nightmare before Hearths Warming’

Flim grunted as he and Flam climbed up the branches of a massive tree, heading to the prize waiting at the top.

“I say, Flim,” Flam yelled down, “This is our most cunning plan yet! Stealing the Original Hearths Warming Star? Brilliant!”

“Indeed, brother of mine! The nobles in Canterlot will pay a fortune for it!”

“Of course, you’d have to get the Star first.” A voice outside the branches called, making them freeze.

On a black sled, carried by the skeletons of reindeer, stood a tall, slender figure, clothed in black with bones for hands, and a bare skull for a head.

“I’m afraid that Christmas belongs to Jack Skellington! Better luck next year!” The figure whipped the reindeer up to the top of the tree and pulled the Star into the sled. Flying away, he cackled an eery ‘Ho Ho Ho’ all the way.

“Brother...”

“Yes?”

“What’s Christmas?”

I'm not sure it's possible to find someone less interested in Spooktober and Halloween than me. :twilightsmile:

I don't know if the subject of my story has been explored in other materials (comics ect). So if it has this isn't meant to clashes with known lore.

Rising

The dim candle barely fought back the inky shadows swallowing up the room. The foal stirs as a sensation of fear crept in. She did not understand why the sun had to go every night. The darkness sent a cold shiver through her.

Curled up in her bed wings wrapped around herself in comfort. Her sister always loved this time wanting to stay up, watch the moon rise high. She wanted it to be day again to have the light back. She shut her tear filled eyes tight, wishing with every fiber of her being for the sun to return.

Her horn started to glow softly subtly growing brighter and brighter. Suddenly she realises the light in the room was not from her horn. The sun had raised only a fraction but enough to bathe the room in a golden glow. The foal gazed through window as the few ponies outside looked skywards puzzled.

♪ Na na~ nanananana~ na~ na~ na~, na~ na~ nana~ na~ ♪

♫ Na na~ nanananana~ na~ na~ na~, na~ na~ nana~ na~ ♫

🎵 NANA-NANANANANA-NA-NA-NA, NA-NA-NANA-NA- 🎵

🎶 Na na~ nanananana~ na~ na~ na~, na~ na~ nana~ na~ na~ na~ na~ na~ 🎶

...that is your clue for how I thought up the title for this flashfic.

Lonely Rolling Stone

“You can't be serious.  Isn't there anything that'll change your mind?”

“When Mom passed away, all of us were in a glum state for months. Ah was still a youngen then, but ah got the idea that playing the guitar would solve everything. Mom always could get our spirits up from her music, and ah practice till ah could too. That's all ah wanted from this, to play for my family, not this superstar lifestyle,"

“We were going to perform across Equestria together.”

“Ah'm sorry Rara, but these past few weeks have shown how much strength they give me, so ah'm hanging up my hat as being Apple Chord." Applejack gives Rara a brief hug, "Don't let this damper you none. You got this glamour life down, so live your dream."

Rara makes a lamenting sigh as Applejack gallops away, "It's not much of a dream, when you're performing solo."

In the Pale Moon Light

Grey.
Barren.
Airless.
Banished for a thousand years with nothing but anger and resentment.
Alone!
Blinding, hurtful sunlight.
Never a night of relief.
Imprisoned on the day side.
The darkness always just out of reach.
Oh, the hateful one could not have us where her fiery sentinel cannot see us!
High above in the dark sky, an orb of the richest most beautiful blues and greens.
Home!
Yet smaller, fainter, a second layer heavily repressed.
A quiet sob.
Sister. I am so sorry.
A furious scream.
What is this that we see?
Ascending above the rocky horizon, a brilliant point of pale blue light.
Can it be?
It is!
The star sails in to the sky, a beacon of hope for the exiled.
The first of the four.
Keys for the lock.
The Shepherd stars are here!
We shall be free!
And then the night shall truly last for ever!

The Sun Is Just Another Star

Empty inside, Celestia raised the sun.

Please, she prayed.

Dead desert. Black sky. A reddening star burned all. Celestia: the only soul left.

She’d chosen daylight. Lived through history. Just when a century curdled, ponies always surprised her. She felt privileged to have met them. Blessed to have known them.

Eventually, all ponydom perished.

Animals disappeared.

Plants withered away.

Leaving only desert.

Though it would cool and dim – earth would be left in darkness – the sun would still keep going. Celestia was tied to it. Eternally dying of boredom.

Please.

Her only hope: eternal sleep.

Space was night. Moons didn’t matter: darkness did. The sun could only truly die if purest darkness swallowed it. A black hole.

The night was everywhere: Luna had long since ascended to godhood. Celestia couldn’t: she’d chosen daylight. Daylight was limited.

Please, Luna.

Swaying weakly, she waited for her silent sister to decide.

Due to my other entry being a crossover with A Nightmare before Christmas(Great movie), it’s automatically disqualified, so, here’s my other, more official entry for this month.

Day Broke

Dash sat in the crowded shuttle, staring out the back viewport at the burning planet. Once so full of life, now it was engulfed in heat and flames.

Princess Luna had a backup plan in case of this, but...

This is my fault... Rainbow thought.

Her, the best flier in Equestria, Luna’s granddaughter. She... Failed.

When Luna’s student, Twilight, discovered that Daybreaker would return on the day of the Blue Moon Festival, she started preparing the best she could, gathering the Elements of Harmony, and the ponies that could activate them. And by her side, Dash helped the best she could.

But it wasn’t enough.

They tried fighting Daybreaker, they even used the elements, but nothing happened. It didn’t leave so much as a bruise.

And staring back at the world consumed by its sun, by the star that orbited it, she could only hang her head and mourn.

Sunset, what will you do with the crown of Magic? What use is it to you in that strange land? You were always so bright -- what do you know that I do not?

What is your life like, after all these years? Are you happy? Do you have friends? I wish that you are, and do, but I doubt you would return through the mirror to steal a magical artifact if that were so. Are you hurt? I wish to understand, and help if at all I am able.

Can we not talk again? Ponies can grow together as well as apart. I pushed you away, as I had with my own sister and so many others, but it need not be the end.

Please, let me help you. Let me know you.

I miss you. I love you. Do great things.

I had hoped to tie this sentiment to both Sunset and Twilight for differing reasons, but it just wasn't working. As a result, doubling down on the one.

I mainain that the reunion between Sunset and Celestia in "Forgotten Friendship" got way less respect than it deserved. What should have been a huge development for both got swept aside for the "real story" of getting Sunset into the restricted section of the Canterlot (the horse-city) archives.

To underline where the writers could have begun, I defer to Scampy's words, extensively edited for concision, painting a plausible reality between the pair:

“[... She] was scared of you! [...] She thought you’d never let her come back! [...] You were all she had! And after she ran away, you never even bothered to look for her! You said the mirror was dangerous and left her here anyway! What kind of message does that send? [...]”

The second the words escaped Twilight’s lips, she immediately regretted them. Celestia, Princess Celestia, stood before her, trembling. [...]

“You are right. [...] If Sunset was afraid return to Equestria, then it was not her home.”

[gleeful vanity noises]

How the everloving yaay did you find this so fast?
Correction: How the everloving yaay did you find this?

Still rooting for you to show us how that story unfolds, when you're ready! :twilightsmile:
Also, still rooting for you, regardless.

TCC56 #12 · Oct 9th, 2020 · · 1 ·

She's always been there. Just.... invisible.

I expected something spookier for October, but oh well, I’ll make due with the prompt.

I'm not sure it's possible to find someone less interested in Spooktober and Halloween than me.

Santa Claus? Especially after that whole Jack Skellington business.

Here's something funny if you've got an astronomy bent: this year, the October prompt is "Rising Star", but if you look up the Flashfic prompt for October last year, it was "Sundown".

Sundown, followed by Rising Star. Get it!? :pinkiehappy:

Bit of a "lame duck" submission this time around, I'm afraid. I did what I could, but I just couldn't cram everything I wanted to into the word limit (for one, a planned role for Spike had to be cut entirely). On the bright side, I could very easily revisit this concept someday, so at least I've got that going for me.
:)

Anyway, enough rambling. On with the show!

Dawn of a New Day

Twilight looked up at the final vestiges of the nighttime, then down at the amulet in her hoof. If her predecessor had borne the responsibility of raising the sun without its assistance, she thought to herself, then why couldn't she?

"Let's try this again," Twilight sighed, putting the amulet away—for now, at least.

Her horn aglow, Twilight reached out to the sun. Even with her immense power, directing the celestial body was still an arduous endeavor. After struggling for some time, the alicorn was ready to consign today's attempt as a failure.

That was when the sun emerged over the horizon.

"Sister?" Luna inquired. "Is it just us, or does this sunrise seem... different, somehow?"

Celestia looked up at the rising star she'd once wielded. Inquisitively, she reached out to it with her magic.

"Indeed it does, Luna," she said, a knowing smile upon her muzzle. "Indeed it does."

The Horizon Star

Stars will aid in my escape. But not any star will do. Its beams have to be compatible with my soul energy.

If I could connect to any of them, I would have just use the sun and be off the moon in eight minutes.

But my soul is nothing like Celestia’s joyful essence. Nothing like the sun’s cheering rays.

Only the red-shifted darkened stars can guide me back home, and I know each one of them well. My eyes bathe in their rays, but those are just pathways. I have to reach further through the highway of light until I connect to the endless power of the star. Only then can I hope to breathe Equestrian air again.

Yet the closest star that keeps rising on the horizon and never sets, is still a thousand light-years away...

Edit: 07 - Horizon Star

Loganberry
Group Admin

Hi everyone. If you'd like to have a go but haven't yet done so, the contest has 47 hours remaining! Well, that and a few minutes.

Looks like I'm barely in time.

Ponyville Stallion Startles Nightmare Night Goers with Heathswarming, Wins Prize

While unusual costumes are common for Nightmare night festivities, Ponyville stallion in costume hijacked the celebration. With a single blast, the square was covered with snow, freezing everypony in place for several minutes while he started replacing decorations. Shortly before the flash freeze started wearing off in bulk, he hired a small club to hoist him atop a nearby tree.

"We knew he was planning on using his 'party bomb' at some point, but we had no idea."

Party goers woke up in a winter wonderland complete with gingerbread houses, strings of lights, and a tree -- complete with the suspect as the star.

Visiting Princess Luna found the feat was so impressive, she immediately declared him winner of the costume competition and offered to pardon any legal issues he may have as a result of his stunt.

I was going to ask Loganberry about a small extension, since he hasn't called the closing time yet and I'm not sure if he only sees the competition as truly closed after he called it as such, because that's what he does every month, but I just had no time to think about the prompt and to come up with something. So I am sitting here, having tried to write something, only to realize that my brain is completely empty when I look at the prompt.
Looks like that will be another month when I just submit out of competition after the deadline has been reached. :ajsleepy:

Loganberry
Group Admin

7344953 7345342 7345703 7346353 7346449 7347296 7348881 7356057 7356165 7357117

Okay everyone, your time is up! Ten entries this month (plus Frazzle2Dazzle's first, ineligible entry), so we just about keep the run of double-figure months going. Well done, everyone who had a go! :twilightsmile:

The contest closes dead on time every month. It's me who doesn't always match that! You are of course welcome to write something now, but it won't be judged. People can still give feedback on it if they'd like. Talking of which...

Feedback is open!

I'll try to have a result by Monday, to give the winner ample time to select November's prompt.

I can imagine that scenario very well, and it is a riot to think of.

[“What hast thou done to the decorations of mine glorious ni-“ Luna was cut off as a piece of gingerbread that was slathered in icing and gumdrops was shoved in her mouth.

The guard to her side quickly lifted a spear to point at the pony who shoved it into her royal majesty’s snout, only for Luna to raise a placating hoof to him as she slowly chewed.

“...All crimes are forgiven, and we declare thee the winner of the costume contest.” Luna finally said after swallowing.

Cheese Sandwhich grinned. “I knew you’d see it my way.”]

At least, that’s what I imagine happened. Feel free to give an alternative if you want.

The contest closes dead on time every month. It's me who doesn't always match that!

Okay, that makes it clear. And ultimately, it doesn't matter for my participation, as the time to come up with something failed me this month. Or is it that I failed the time? My brain is fully focused on the one-shots I need to get out this month, so that's all it is occupied with right now. But I hope to still write a flashfic that stands out of competition before the month is over.

That's so wholesome! Too bad you had to cut Spike. I could also imagine Twilight comparing herself to when she was hosting all the alicorn magic.

Hey, howdy, hi! While I didn’t partake in the writing festivities, I am gonna join in the fun by doing feedback! (*throws confetti):pinkiehappy:
Here goes:

This was funny, very in-character for Flim and Flam! That is so like them to plan a heist like that, and I feel like that last line fit really well. I definitely got a smile outta this one. Great job!

*sqeeeeee this is such a sweet flashfic, and it’s believable too. I can see Rara getting backlash for suddenly abandoning her flashy music-style, and I really liked the subtle emotion in this one. I do wish that it had a bit more closure (Perhaps if that ending sentence had just a biiiiit more), but a word limit doesn’t always allow that, and I thought the writing itself was done very well. Overall, I enjoyed it and it made me smile!

With the amount of words given, I gather that this is a story about young Celestia? The setup was very nice, and the writing was good too, but It feels like there are a lot of important details missing from this fic. Now, that doesn’t mean it isn’t good - I actually like this one and how you write emotions - but I think it requires just a couple more sentences so that the reader understands what’s going on. Now, with the word limit that’s practically impossible, I know, but I think a longer one shot of this would be really good! Overall, I liked it and your writing style!

I fully understand where your coming from on this the original draft was almost two hundred words longer and that was still written conservatively. Maybe one day I'll actually start putting full stories up on here. Thank you for the feedback 😄

Glad that it brought a smile to your face! What more could I hope for as an author then to make stuff people enjoy?

feedback Part 2

I already wrote this but it got deleted:raritydespair: so here we go again lol:twilightsheepish:

I like it! You got the characterization down, and the dialogue fits for both AJ and Rara. This feels like an actual conversation that they would have in the show, so good job! Only nitpick is that I wish there was a little more described emotion, because a couple of Rara’s lines feel just the tiniest bit monotone. Other than that, I liked this, and thanks for sharin’!

Very creative layout! I liked how you used short sentences and poked Luna’s monologue in there, that was pretty neat. I do like how this flashfic starts, but I admit, it did confuse me toward the middle. I gathered that the “repressed” layer was earth, but I didn’t get why Celestia was saying “sorry” or sobbing. At first I thought she was apologizing because she was about to use he elements against her, but since Luna’s already in the moon in this fic, I guessed that she was just a normal day for her and she was grieving her sister. That was the only thing, but otherwise I thought you did a good job!

This is probably my favorite entry. Though Celestia doesn’t talk in this fic per se, her pleading is so written so well that you can almost feel it as she raises the sun for no one but herself. I confess, I did have to read this a few times to understand what was going on - you packed a lotta story into 150 words - but what I gathered was that Celestia was raising the sun in hopes that Luna would allow darkness to completely overcome it which would allow her to pass on...I think. (Correct me if I’m wrong) Nonetheless, the writing was very well done and I very much enjoyed reading it. Great job, Impossible Numbers!

This is a neat idea! I appreciate the world building you were able to do in only so many words, and the writing is quite good too! I found that Rainbow saying it was “all [her] fault” wasn’t really justified though. When she said that, I half expected that she had done a sonicrainboom which indirectly caused Daybreaker to set the world on fire, but that wasn’t the case, and she did everything she could. But other than that, I liked this entry and it reads smoothly. Nice job!

Oh, I liked this one! Yes, Sunset comes to the light eventually, but when she first turned and left, Celestia must have been devastated. Especially if she taught and loved her like she does Twilight. This flashfic shows that in a way that is very...Celestia. You pulled off the “letter” style of writing quiet nicely, and I enjoyed reading. Great work!

”lame duck”?Haha Indeed no! I found this flashfic to be quite charming, and as always, I enjoyed your skillful writing. This definitely feels like an actual struggle Twilight would have to overcome, and I like that the Princesses were included as well. Though, when Celestia “reaches out” to the sun with her magic, I do wish it said what exactly she felt/found. I mean, obviously the difference is that Twilight didn’t use the amulet, but it wasn’t said how Celestia knew. But that’s my only nitpick, and I really liked the entry regardless.

Nicely done piece from Luna’s point of view, and I liked hearing her talk of the different stars. That was certainly creative on your part, so good job! But I think the main star she was reaching out for should have had like a name, or defining quality that gave it a reason why it was important. I found myself wanting more details like “why couldn’t the star set?” But the writing was done quite well, and 10/10 for creativity - nice work!

Ohhh, haha I get it now! I did have to read this a few times, but now I see this was an elaborate plan to win a costume competition! Well, it was a good idea, but a little patchy in an area or two. Like, I wish it was said what caused the blast - did he have a snow cannon? - and how he has enough tine to hire a whole group of ponies to put him on a tree. Nice entry though, and thanks for sharing!

Feedback over! Great entries everypony!:pinkiehappy:

The monologue is Nightmare Moon and the repressed layer is Luna her self trying to fight through. The setting would be series1, episode 1 as Twilight reads from Prophecie and Predictions, "and the stars will aid in her escape"

Ah, ok, duh, not sure why I didn’t see that. Makes much more sense now. Thanks for clearing that up!:pinkiesmile:

This is probably my favorite entry.

:pinkiehappy:

I confess, I did have to read this a few times to understand what was going on - you packed a lotta story into 150 words -

That has been a recurring... vice or virtue... of mine. :applejackunsure:

but what I gathered was that Celestia was raising the sun in hopes that Luna would allow darkness to completely overcome it which would allow her to pass on...I think. (Correct me if I’m wrong)

Got it in one. :raritywink:

I don't have much else to say beyond this: thanks for the review! A real treat to get such positive feedback. :twilightsmile:

Thank you for sharing! (And let me know if you ever make an extended version!):twilightsmile:

7359831 Thanks for the review of The Horizon Star (7356165)

But I think the main star she was reaching out for should have had like a name, or defining quality that gave it a reason why it was important.

The name is in the title. The Horizon Star. It was important because it was the closest usable star (a red-shifted, darkened star that never sets).

I found myself wanting more details like “why couldn’t the star set?”

If you're on the pole of a planet/moon, you see fixed stars above you and every other star circles around them (as the moon rotates). Some of the stars move along the horizon, and one of them is The Horizon Star.

My inner world had all this stuff evident, but there's a limit to what I could do with so few words, so I just relied on the astronomy knowledge of the reader to fill in the gaps. The story was getting too technical as it was, so I didn't want to bore the reader further.

The one detail I was the saddest to remove is that Luna will have to stare at the star for the next 1000 years, never losing its line of sight. That's why she needed a star that never sets. I had a whole thing with Luna always winning the staring contests with Celestia. And she was now attempting the longest staring contest ever performed. Perhaps one day, my story shall be expended to include all that.

Ohhh, haha I get it now! I did have to read this a few times, but now I see this was an elaborate plan to win a costume competition! Well, it was a good idea, but a little patchy in an area or two. Like, I wish it was said what caused the blast - did he have a snow cannon? - and how he has enough tine to hire a whole group of ponies to put him on a tree. Nice entry though, and thanks for sharing!

I wrote this one in a bit of a haste. The story itself didn't cover it properly, but he somehow managed to thieve Pinkie's party cannon. Perhaps it will come up in an extended version. I'm actually surprised this edition turned out as well as it did.

I didn't mean to call my story “bad", per se; I was just saying that, alongside its fellow competitors, I found it rather underdressed for the contest. In other words, I think it lacks the "oomph" to win, you know what I mean? I'll be very surprised if it gets an honorable mention, let alone the victory.

That being said, I'm glad you liked it! I tried.

I do wish it said what exactly she felt/found. I mean, obviously the difference is that Twilight didn’t use the amulet, but it wasn’t said how Celestia knew.

I was trying to imply that because the amulet operated off of Celestia and Luna's magic, they'd be able to tell if a magic other than theirs was controlling the sun and moon. If I ever expand this story (something that I am very interested in doing), I imagine that will be made at least a little clearer.

Loganberry
Group Admin

7344953 7345342 7345703 7346353 7346449 7347296 7348881 7356057 7356165 7357117

A fair bit of Luna this month, I see. Anyway, it's results time! One honourable mention this time as well as the winner.

Hon mensh: KwirkyJ -- not that often we get anything EqG related, and for that reason we rarely get much Sunset. I felt this was a nice scene that packed quite an emotional punch. I really liked the last line, I have to say.

Winner: Impossible Numbers -- I actually had to double-check that this really was only 150 words! As DawnOfsnow said in their feedback post, it fits a quite remarkable amount of story into that small space. This one was an emotional gut-punch.

Congratulations to both of you! Impossible Numbers, you've racked up enough FF150 wins over the years to know the form, so please let me know your choice for November's prompt when you're ready.

Thank you to everyone who entered, and feedback remains open for all who wish! :twilightsmile:

7360654 Thanks for hosting this contest. It was a blast.

I bet The Horizon Star (7356165) was way too technical and boring to have a chance, am I right?

Loganberry
Group Admin

Not really, no. All the stories entered had something about them that I enjoyed. In all honesty, I think the overall standard has risen since FF150 began. Impossible Numbers' fic simply impressed me the most this time around.

I finally have an idea for an out-of-competition entry:

A Rising Star - A Sinking Life

Starlet Radiance was destined to rise like a star, her parents were sure of that. The acting talent of their daughter was impeccable. She was acting like a bridleway veteran and singing like a canary in the Spring's sunlight, ponies used to say about her. A flawless performance in a stage play of Manehattan Elementary got Starlet her first contract as a movie actress in an upcoming film by Manehattan's most acclaimed director. The movie was a smashing success and many more followed. Starlet Radiance became a star filly.
Her most popular role that neither the world, nor her parents, ever forgot was played by Starlet inside a diner: Choking to death after eating her fries with peanut sauce. It was a most convincing act, Starlet even managed to roll her eyes until they were white.
Her parents later wished they had known about their daughter's food allergy to peanuts.

And because we have October and are in the dark season, a dark and grim, horrific and slightly cynical entry this time. I hope you can enjoy it.

Weird to think it's been half a year since my last win. Used to be I'd win quite a few in a year, though admittedly that was also when there were fewer people taking part. In addition, I think you're right: the competition have collectively gotten tougher lately.

In which case, let's see how long we can keep it going. Since last time my prompt was inspired by Scootaloo, I'll move on to another CMC and come up with something inspired by Sweetie Belle. So here's the next prompt, if you deem it worthy:

A Song I Remember

And like last time, to keep this interesting, we'll have an optional bonus challenge, just for fun (not for points):

Normal: Write whatever you want.
Easy: Write one line of a song in the fic.
Medium: Write at least three lines of a song in the fic.
Hard: Write the whole fic as a song (remember, it also has to tell a story).

Please note that there are on-site rules regarding the use of song lyrics, which I will quote here for emphasis:

Don’t Post (Content)

Stories containing copyrighted song lyrics. Lyrics from MLP songs are allowed.

Other than that, knock yourself out.

I forgot to add the link to Starlet Radiance's name, so that people here know who she is. Starlet is not an OC. It's fixed now.

Ouch. You got me. Bad cliffhanger. Hope she recovers, otherwise her whole movie might get scrapped.

No, she is dead:

Choking to death after eating her fries with peanut sauce.

Honored by the honourable mention!

I really liked the last line, I have to say.

Disclosure: that selfsame line, verbatim, was the genesis of the thing. A discarded approach repeated the passage no fewer than five times.

Loganberry
Group Admin

All right, that seems fine to me. I'll make the required changes to the front page in a moment. :twilightsmile:

Please note that there are on-site rules regarding the use of song lyrics

Indeed so. Yes, those are for stories rather than blogs, but Rule 1 of FF150 says that entries here must conform to story regulations. As such, no copyrighted lyrics unless they're from MLP itself.

Congratulations, Impossible! It really was a worthy win.:raritystarry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 47