The Reverse-Flash 13 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
The Phantom Joker
Group Admin

I was browsing Youtube the other day, and I discovered something. I'm sure you all know the Reverse-Flash theme:

Well, one of the comments mentioned that a character named Tracer from Overwatch uses a very similar theme:

So, it gave me and idea to do a crossover story for fanfiction.net. In this crossover story, could use suggestions for the name, something goes wrong with Tracer's ablities, and she gets reduced to an infant and finds herself in the care of one Eobard Thawne, who raises her as his daughter. When Thawne goes back in time to kill Barry's mom, Tracer comes with him, leaving them both trapped in the past. And when Eobard becomes the Harrison Wells of Earth-1, Tracer becomes the Jesse Quick of Earth-1. I could also see a love triangle between Tracer (yes, I know she's a lesbian, but that, along with several other things about Tracer have changed thanks to her abilities going wrong and being raised by the Reverse-Flash), Golden Glider, and Cisco Ramon/Vibe. After Reverse-Flash's demise, Tracer becomes obsessed with avenging her father. Imagine the look on her face when she sees Thawne again. Only thing is, this particular Thawne hasn't taken Tracer in as his daughter yet.

Thoughts? Sugesstions?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1