Homeless Sunset Shimmer 343 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Knight Light
Group Admin

I don't really think it's a bad idea really. I don't have a lot of time right now, was just checking my feed quickly, but in all honesty in many stories Sunset is either homeless or living in an abandoned building which is the same. Some does have her living in an apartment or with a family true, but Sunset's situation doesn't really give her a lot of space to work with on getting a job or anything without going into the system depending on the type of world the writer creates for the EG world. Also, the forums would be a good place to discuss theories or how Sunset Shimmer lives or spends her time away from school and stuff. I think this group actually has a lot of potential really,

So far you're the only one I've seen say so. If you don't like the group, you do not have to stay.

5859846 new hope was being pressured by a Jandor & Cryosite : admins of the sunset shimmer group and elitists who feel they need to talk shit about people to make themselves feel better about their lives.

5859848 i believe you meant to say said which is the past tense of say

5861290 I see. I was unaware of this.
Ah, I mistook what they had said. They were speaking past tense. I thought they were saying the group was, present tense, a bad idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8