Eeveelutions 30 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

Jolteon is best Eeveelution.

That's not how you spell it. Here, let me help:

E-s-p-e-o-n

:scootangel:

5916101 I like them all, I can't decide.

5916101 You are obviously mistaken. Glaceon is Best Eeveelution. Easy mistake.

5916194 Jolteon is faster. She could kick Glaceon's butt.

5916112 And Espeon's, too. Jolteon knows Thunder Wave.

5916498 Only if Glaceon isn't prepared. Strategy is more complex than just being faster or stronger.

Plus, Glaceon could likely just freeze Jolteon with an Ice-type move. It may be temporary, but at least it completely stops you. Paralysis is easy enough to get past, even if it isn't temporary.

The move Refresh could cure that. While Jolteon might have more Speed, Espeon is the more powerful Special Attacker of the two.

Espeon is therefore greater than Jolteon. :eeyup:

Jolteon with Life Orb, brah! Who has the speed to use a certain move we all know the name of first?

5918027 Can that OC hold a Life Orb?

A Life Orb might raise the damage of your Jolteon's moves by 30%, but the move Calm Mind will raise Espeon's Sp. Atk and Sp. Def by 50%. Espeon can also learn Covet, stealing the Life Orb from your Jolteon. :twistnerd:

Unrelated, but do you think I was too harsh to the trolls here?

http://imgur.com/gallery/1hslw

5918349 Also, Covet and Calm Mind each take a turn to use. A turn you'll take AFTER mah boi Jolteon.

True, but I have faith that Espeon's Sp. Def would be able to hold out just long enough.

5918406 Yeah, long enough to use one calm mind or one covet. And you will. Will you hold out long enough for two or three thunder attacks?

Use covet, and you wasted your turn to deprive me of a useful item. Use Calm Mind and you'll get 1 psychic off at the most before mah gril Jolteon eats her.

That's fine, even without using Covet, one STAB Calm Mind Psychic vs. a Jolteon with already slightly lowered HP is all Espeon will need. :moustache:

5918422 That's it, put your metaphorical money where your mouth is. You and me, Pokemon showdown, team of 6 Jolteons VS team of 6 Espeons, RIGHT NOW. What's your username?

Sorry for taking so long, but putting 6 Pokémon together on Showdown using a phone isn't exactly a speedy process...

My username is the same there as it is here: gamexpert1990

What's yours?

Ok, I saw your message on Showdown.

1 on 1 instead of a full team? There won't be any Baton Pass shenanigans that way. :twilightsheepish:

Edit: Nevermind, have to go offline soon. Later, maybe?

5918557 nah, you won. your trick room counterpick gave you the victory.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24