Rate My Avatar! 42 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Well, this icon still doesn't have any sabres in it, Steel Sabre, but it does have an equine in it, so it's clearly more appropriate, given the site on which we find ourselves.
Again, I'd rate the aesthetic impression to be about an 8. It's much more realistic and detailed than the last one; however, it's a rather small image, so the viewer is left begging for more clarity in the image in order to see it all.
On a scale of originality, this is definitely not an image that is generally seen. I'd give it more of a six.
On a scale of impact, I'd say about a 4. The facial expression is not possible for me to distinguish, and the image of a cavalry on his rearing horse wielding a banner is, again, a little trite. Not being familiar with the Winged Hussar, I would not be particularly impressed, I'm afraid,
On a sale of realism, I'd give it a 9. If I could see more details, I could check more things, but all the details and textures I detect seem very reasonable.

I'll save that for future reading. :twilightsmile: Thank you.

The winged hussars are definitely on the list of the world's past badass fighting forces! If you haven't read the article on them at badass of the week, i definitely recommend it!

also, might i ask what your previous avatar was? :twilightsheepish:

i loved that thread

can you post what your avatar initially was

5730115 how the hell is that triggering? those guys are fricken badass! heck, even I wanted that as my avatar, but found others that i liked just a bit more. :/

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9