Rate My Avatar! 42 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Thicc Scrafty
Group Admin

Update! OK I just updated the banner, I plan on going with Bad Dragon's suggestion for the banner, but for now I am gonna use an audience scene from the TV show to fill in. I still need to think about what avatars to use/create for the compilation banner.

The Avatar itself is a work in progress, it's very rough but it is a lot more relevant than the wheel of fortune so there's that.

Does it fit hit the right notes, I'm going for a game-show/playful aesthetic to help encourage some fun lighthearted shenanigans.

What do you think of the Avatar of the group? (And by extension the banner, descriptions and forum layout.)

Does it fit hit the right notes?

Feel free to post your suggestions below! ^W^

5589686 Perhaps you could change:

It's tiiiime
to
RATE
MY YOUR
AVATAAR

to avoid the confusion. Somepony could think that this group is all about you and your avatar.

As for the banner and icon, it looks like there will be a bunch of games with high stakes in this group. I think a collection of many avatars would look more suiting.

Other than that, great job! Thanks for making this group. It's a dream come true.

5589686 I agree with Bad Dragon, if you still wanna use a gameshow aesthetic, you should probably pick something wackier than the Who Want's to Be a Millionaire stage. I only think of tension looking back at that show.

5589686 the avatar/banner is ok but here's some better ideas
1. A disapproving panel of judges
2. A bunch of bad pony maker ocs

Thicc Scrafty
Group Admin

5589738 5589840
5590054 5595050

Update! OK I just updated the banner, I plan on going with Bad Dragon's suggestion for the banner but until I think about what to do for the avatars I use for the banner I am gonna use an audience scene from the TV show.

The Avatar itself is a work in progress, it's very rough but it is a lot more relevant than the wheel of fortune so there's that so far.

5605536 Good, good. You like your new avatar?

5605536 Yes, this is much better than it was. Good job! You're running this group like a pro.

The image on the front page seems to be broken, though.

5605536 much better I think it would be funnier if the crowd was made of poorly made OCs

Thicc Scrafty
Group Admin

5605559 The one you made for me looks quite nice! A tiny bit of the flame is popping up over the top bun, and it's kinda bugging me a little. But everything else is quite an Improvement!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12