Reviewers Cafe 576 members · 410 stories
Comments ( 68 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 68
Arctikfox
Group Admin

Reviews from your staff of highly trained pones

This thread is for you: Authors, viewers, and staff, to search through and find reviews by thread.

The Creator's Library is a group dedicated to finding and storing the best stories possible. With this in mind, we try to achieve the same level of quality with every story we read. We look at a multitude of factors while reviewing from grammar to characterization to even the front page. Reviews are entirely subjective as we, nor anyone on a fiction site, can claim they are a professional. With that in mind we interview Reviewers at length so that they can recognize something that is typically considered good from what may be considered poor.

My story was denied, what do I do? Don't worry, all you need to do is fix the issues and retry the review process. Feedback will be given upon review of your story, all one needs to do is correct the mistakes and resubmit. Should a story fail repeatedly, we will reach out to the author on a more one-on-one basis to get to the bottom of the grading issue. It sounds more daunting than it is.

Should any serious issues arise, please contact me. Any and all complaints or issues are kept confidential.

This thread is for posting review shortcuts, not for recreational comments. Comments should be directed to the review thread itself.

Cadiefly
Group Contributor
Cadiefly
Group Contributor
Cadiefly
Group Contributor

Title: Twilight and the Unholy Existance of Comic Saaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnns by TechnoNerd
Verdict: Reject
Link: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/211585/reviewers-cafe/thread/357994/review-twilight-sparkle-and-the-unholy-existance-of-comic-saaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnns

Cadiefly
Group Contributor
Cadiefly
Group Contributor
Cadiefly
Group Contributor
Cadiefly
Group Contributor
Cadiefly
Group Contributor
BleedingRaindrops
Group Contributor

Title: The ̝̘̘̲̭̘͈̮͙̹̱͈̯̝̳R̷̥̙̰̤̲̪̭͖̺̣̙͈̲̀ͅi̗̥̺͉̜̲̮̝̻͉͕̬̋͗̑ͨ̽͛̀̇ͬ͌͊͟͡͠s̶̻̪̬͇̝͓͔̞̲̟̜̻͖͓͂̔̒̓́̽ͧ̓͐̓ͮ͘ē̛̙̖̣̳̇ͮ̒̿̄̅ͫͧͣ̄ ̵̨͈͎̪̦̦̣͌͗͋ͫ͌̊͗̈ͣͣ̈ͨͫ̀͋͛͘̕͠o̽͐ͪ̃͑̇͐̐ͫ̆ͥ͏̵̸̡̧̲f Insanity
Verdict: Reject
Link: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/211585/reviewers-cafe/thread/376122/review-the-rise-of-insanity
Date: 20181001

That one RationalCritic
Group Contributor
Comment posted by That one RationalCritic deleted Oct 10th, 2018
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 68