Reviewers Cafe 576 members · 410 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Cadiefly
Group Contributor

Title: A Happy Ending by Harms Way
Verdict: Accept (9/10)
Reason:

Despite how many clop stories I've accepted by this point, I still maintain my stance that I am not easily impressed by them. There's a lot that goes into making what I consider clop to be good, a large chunk of that hinging on the narrative's initial set-up. Comparatively speaking, it's relatively easy to write something lewd; but to take it to that next step and give the audience a lasting impression is another ordeal altogether.

And I think this story's set-up is excellent. We have the classic masseuse scenario, where at the end of the session the girl offers sex. There is a heavy emphasis on the build up, and the sexual act at the end is succinct compared to the sexual buildup that precedes it.

What we have is all the ear-marks of a well-rounded clop story. After delving into the details, there isn't much I can offer up as hard analysis on areas improvement here.

I suppose one event that might want to be looked into is Anon and Bulk's reaction to giving Adagio a full-body massage. In a professional environment, I'm not sure there's all that much to get excited over unless they're fully expecting to breach a rule or two and make things lewd in the massage. Let me explain: in a full-body massage, a masseuse is still prohibited from massaging certain areas on the body (one of them being the chest area).

Of course, that doesn't mean that was implied from their reaction, as they're guys, but I couldn't help but think of it as I was reading because if that is a known limitation in their practice, then they probably ought to have reacted that way to being able to give her a massage at all, as opposed to specifically reacting to a full-body massage.

But I digress; that is a nitpick at best. Other possible areas to explore might be Anon's reasoning for being the one to give her a massage. I double checked with my husband, who is a professional masseuse and can vouch for this, and giving massages is actually one of the more difficult job roles in a spa environment.

Overall, this is still well written and I'm happy to accept this story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2