The Writerhood 31 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Star Origin
Group Admin

1. SFW
Although I am aware that NSFW material garners more attention than some SFW material, this group is aimed at everyone, and thus I would ask that all users shy away from NSFW prompts and discussion. On another note, no M stories will be allowed. As this is a SFW environment, please consider only T or E audiences when depositing stories in the group, when discussion ideas, or giving away prompts.

2. Be Respectful
I don't think I need to go in deep details for this. This is a pretty basic human ability. If you don't have anything nice to say other than free aggression, please don't say it. Likewise, there will be no mentions of anything racist, hate speech or anything direct venting/ranting about another user. This group is supposed to be based on positivity. Harassment, be it sexual or non-sexual, will not be tolerated.

3. Keep on topic
By that, I mean that if you're participating in a group discussion in the forums, please don't start talking about your universe and how your headcanon is better because of X. Don't. Keep also on topic with the theme of the group, so this is a support group based on exchanging ideas, aid, and to offer some food for thought about stories in general. The general topic is MLP, (for the moment) QnB, and all derivative work that Hasbro has done with their franchise (comics and EqG movies).

4. Be Mindful of Others
We are not here to listen to your ideas and write things for you. This group is made with the intent of broadening the genres a writer can have at the ready and to have fun. If you join this group, you have to consent that you are here to participate (as much as you can, of course) and to help one another.

5. Have Fun
Other than that, this group is meant to help people mingle with each other, get to know each other more, and help and support each other. Keep that in mind and enjoy your stay here!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1