Flashimmer (Flash SentryXSunset Shimmer) 140 members · 230 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I'm sure you are all aware of the concept of these stories going o the site. With most making the humans into monsters and the ponies into all forgiving. In most Flash gets it worst of all and I actually only found 2 stories were he actually believes Sunset. heck in one he leaves CHS with her because he protected her and got into trouble for that.

Anyway what if Princess Twilight asked Sunset the wrong questions when he replied because well she didn't belive Sunset fully as she dosen't know her that well, heartbroken Sunset later bumps into Flash who belives her. Sunset asks him to take her home only to find out she lives in a dump and Flash takes her in.

A little extra is that to Sunset's surprise the sirens have been living with him and have become more a kin to sister to him.

This actually sounds very interesting as he doesn't have much of a role if any in the comic. If I recall correctly he doesn't actually show up so I would say that his role in the story could be up for grabs and anyone could do anything with his character. I would read this if someone actually published it.

I would love to read a story like this :raritystarry:

CSC

Sounds great!

Would read

Im glad you all liked the concept. The idea is up for grabs.

One thing i would say that Flash has over the human 6 and princess Twilight is that he knows more of Sunset as he also interacted with her when he was bad opose to the girls who only know her after her reformation. Thus he may know little hints of things she does when in certain mood that the rest never catch on.

I mean despite being reform they might be parts of her that remained unchanged.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7