My Little Muslim 32 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Married a little girl at 6 and fucked her at 9. Why do muslims defend this?

marriage was all about politics back in the day and science back then then figured when the woman bleeds she is ready to carry a child, todays standard des not accept this and only those who are mentally ill dare defend it

5546921 we just said the same thing only in different words

Yeah, The actual weird about Mohammed is that is first four wives were old enough to be his mom.

5526879 Muslims defend this just as Christians defend the Bible, along with the war crimes committed under God's command and instructions on how to be a slave owner.

At that time, nobody in the world waited for women to turn 18. 18 was considered old back then.

People always seem to think that the era they live in has the right morals and all other morals are wrong. But just as you judge history, the future will judge you. You condemn others, but you yourself will be condemned in due time.

7890467 Maybe he tried to overcompensate for that.

The scariest thing is it was probably meant to make him look good. Just imagine if you were to do something in our time and you were able to see into the future and discovered this thing you had done to seen as normal was in that time universally condemned.

7890531 I imagine the future when they talk about how we treated non-adults as second-rate citizens. They weren't even allowed to get a job because we wanted them to stay dependent. We didn't even give them the right to vote. Ageism, they'll call it.

"It's hard to imagine, but in the 21st century, virtually everyone on the planet were ageists. Those who were not were shunned by society and marked as enemies to children or even sexual predators even though they only wanted equal rights for all humans. "

Erm, I really don't see evidence, children can't consent in a informed manner.

7893391 Are you claiming that every 17-year-old boy in the world is too stupid to consent in an informed manner?

Would you believe I actually don't think people have fully formed brains till 25?

7893398 I believe that human brains are already in decline at age 25. Gamers at age 25 are already considered as old because their reflexes simply aren't competitive anymore.

So, maybe the right question would be: Can people over 25 even give consent in an informed manner?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12