Member Support of Galaxy Nebula 29 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Jesse Coffey
Group Admin

I already found Vanilla Mocha blocking me disheartening (I do promise not to do things that might hurt her feelings again) but Galaxy Nebula isn't a person that should've followed suit. Not once did I make a blog attacking him or bashing him or that might have hurt his feelings. In fact, I am the guy who created this group! So why did he block me?

Draconaquest
Group Contributor

5797548 I've known Galaxy for a while, so maybe I can give you a decent answer.
Galaxy is the kind of person who judges, makes assumptions, and follows/repeats what certain people do.
Mocha is one of those people he follows.
If you openly spoke against Mocha, one of his good friends, and she blocked you, Galaxy would've assumed you were one of 'those people' and followed suit.

Jesse Coffey
Group Admin

5798016 Well then, tell him that I've never done any form of harm to him and that I apologized to Vanilla Mocha in earnest which would make me totally innocent of the charges.

Draconaquest
Group Contributor

5798039 Can you possibly show me what you did in the first place, please?

Draconaquest
Group Contributor

5798486 I see...
I'm guessing you thought you were giving 'constructive criticism' and you had no idea that you were going overboard, correct?

Jesse Coffey
Group Admin

5798496 Well, yes, that's exactly what had happened and I refused to see it until Mr. Sentinel told me so, told me so . . .

Draconaquest
Group Contributor

5798500 How has Mocha responded to your apology?

Jesse Coffey
Group Admin

5798507 Having announced that all further talk about her channel will be in an impartial manner, and removed all negative statements made about it from my blog, she replied:

Thank you. I'll consider unblocking you if I find that this remains true.

Draconaquest
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10