Pinkie Pie 491 members · 1,027 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Ooh. This is new. Almost new? Eh, new enough.

I like that. Maybe I'll try out the bonus challenge.

For a brief moment, I thought the prompt was related to one of my stories.

Could be fun, though. I'll consider trying my hand at this one.

Hm. Interesting, certainly, if unfortunately timed. Will put it on my list for now, but given the other stuff I need to address, I regret to say I can make no promises at this stage.

Alrighty! It's on my list. My Christmas list.

Ok, this is new.
Never write a Pinkie story before.
I think I should try it though.

6247850 Is there a word limit?

6253329 This might be a dumb question... but does Pinkie actually have to be in the story?

6253373 Okay, just wanted to make sure. I read the prompt, had a story idea and then realized it might need to be reworked if Pinkie needed to be in it. Thank you for letting me know. :pinkiesmile:

Nailah
Group Admin

It would be a real challenge to use Pinkie. Hmm...thinking. I might give it a shot.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, let's make sure we get at least one story in here. This one's 145 words:

Hide and Seek

Rainbow Dash looked to the left, and then the right. Nopony was there. Nothing in the clouds she could see, other then the snow drifting down. And nopony on the ground. Except...

Hoofprints. Somepony had been there.

She followed the hoofprints closely, weaving in and out of twisty streets. Eventually she'd catch up with them.

Perhaps sooner then later, as the hoofprints ended right up ahead. Nopony around. Except a ladder? Was she going to have to go prowling around on the rooftops?

She peered up the ladder. Nothing up there but shadows, and...

*Poompf*

She was knocked onto her back by a mass of pink.

A giggling Pinkie Pie on top of her reached out with one hoof and tapped her muzzle. She then stuck out her tongue and sped off.

Rainbow Dash sighed, and started following the new set of tracks all over again...

Prompt suggestion: Laughter in the Sky.

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

A few days past the deadline now. Guess I participated with myself?

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, you could always extend it, if you want to see if we get any more submissions.

Getting sick always sucks. I recommend curling up in some blankets, getting a bunch of sleep, drinking some tea and having some soup, and generally taking it easy. The world'll be there later...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19