Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
LightningSword
Group Admin

RULES FOR THE COLLAB

1: if you wish to contribute a chapter to the collab, start a new thread in this group, tag it with the word "REQUEST", and fill out the following information:

Your Name:

Chosen Pony Delinquent:

Chosen implement:

Character’s crimes to punish them for:

Title for your chapter:

2: the title of your chapter must follow the following formula:

“You Spank __________ for/because __________”

3: The tags are TEEN, SEX, HUMAN, COMEDY, and RANDOM. With the exception of "Human", keep your story chapter within those parameters.

4: there is no word limit, but I would prefer if it were at least 1,000 words, with a maximum of around 3000-4000. Not a requirement; just a suggestion.

5: when you finish, send me a link to your chapter on Google Docs, or PM it to me here on FIMfiction, I'll add you to the Master List of Chapters and Authors, and I'll add your chapter to the story.

6: no author can contribute more than two chapters.

7: no character can be spanked in more than two chapters.

8: no chapter can feature more than two characters getting spanked (with some minor exceptions).

RULES FOR THE GROUP

1: regular site rules apply.

2: no bullying, harassment, or trolling.

3: no fighting.

4: no shitposting. Talk about whatever you like, but if it doesn't make any sense or is there just to troll people, don't do it.

5: no causing drama or vent posting. I have a different group for venting.

6: ask for help if you need it.

Feel free to suggest more rules if you like. This group is more for organizing this collab than anything else, but it can be a cool hangout place, too. Just be cool to one another and have fun.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1