The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Howdy ponies! Some of you may be aware that a while back, some of the better known brony artists worked together to form a collaboration, as part of raising money for charity. It was called the Massive Smile Project and I'll link it below.
I had a great idea recently. Some of those artists havve moved on, But we could do our own collaboration. I want to do a massive Winter-wrap up project with you guys and Ponysquare.
Heres where YOU come in. To make this work, we will need Brony voices, their oc's, people who are good at putting voices to songs and animators.
If you fit the bill for any of these roles, then PLEASE contact me, either here in PM or in the comments, on PonySquare under Fluffle Puff or my email at tp0jaygas@gmail.com.
If you want to sing, I want you to send me a sample, same goes for animating and song creating.
Who knows, we could make something big out of this I woud love to!!
in the meantime, stay frosty!

John29
Group Admin

Hey, Twi Apple Dash, if ya' don't mind me calling you that. I've always been a little interested in investing a OC into a project or having a go at a voice audition. I suppose that comes with watching MLP and I sometimes think I can speak like Discord.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2