The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Now that our focus has shifted from this group to The Bronies' Archive, things have been winding down quite a bit around here. I'm not saying that the group is dead or anything, it's just that there's no interest in this group, at least not until the movies come out. Because of that, all group functions are technically "in hiatus" for now, as many things such as thread monitoring by admins has pretty much gone out the window for now.

But until then, check out The Bronies' Archive! 'Cause it's pretty much where all of the admins and I have gone for now...

Also, if you haven't noticed by now, Dysfunctional Seven is also on hiatus until further notice. We don't want to stray too far from canon with the story, since it's supposedly a sidestory to the movie.

NicLove
Group Admin

5487296 When is the movie coming out ?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5487327 Sometime in November if I remember correctly.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Yeah, sorry for not being very active in this group. School's started for me and I've also started working on a big story project for Fallout Equestria too. It's been pretty busy lately. :applejackconfused:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5488335 Same here. Turns out that the robotics club I joined is the exact same club as the one that does national competitions.

Basically, between January and March, expect to have me be missing occasionally.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Whew! Big leagues! :raritystarry:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5488643 I didn't even realize that I joined a club that acted as a frontend for the competition until about half an hour after the club meet first began. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7