The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

With the EqG4 movie's release date drawing closer each day, I've begun to think: People are likely gonna continue posting stories about the movie for ages after the movie's release, which means that being the largest group, we'd have to still cater to their needs.

But at the same time, I've already got plans laid out for the group's future as a "Fandom Protection Group", which would mean taking down all EqG4 branding, and pretty much resetting everything in the group.

Because of this, I've been thinking that it may be more convenient if I create a spinoff group, closely mirroring this one, but focused on the preservation of the fandom instead.

Comment down below what your thoughts are on this.

(Also, Bronies' Archive was the winning name for the group. :rainbowwild:)

The oracle
Group Admin

I like the idea of creating another group for the movie. Also, Yes! I win!

NicLove
Group Admin

5455464 New group

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Ok then. Once I hear from some more people, I'll create the new group, and leave this one as it is. This group will serve for the movie, while the new one will carry on with the plans.

5455464 Wait, so why do you want to make a new group so badly again?

If reasonable, I would vote a "yes" too.

5455464 a new group would make sense.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5455865 Basically, I know for a fact that eventually, the show's gonna end. And depending on how long it takes Hasbro to push out a new generation, the fandom's gonna slowly crumble with time. And with the fandom would go all sorts of amazing works of literature, art, video, etc. The second group would be designed to try and preserve the fandom the best it can, including currently, talks about starting an unofficial MLP series to serve as an in-between thing until the next gen comes out years later.

(And maybe it does have a little something about trying to achieve world peace by means of MLP-based themes...)

5455909 Ohhhh, ok then, makes sense count me in.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Once the movie comes out, I'll start putting stuff together for the new group.

Sign me up when the group comes out. Sounds like a good idea!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5456461 I'll send an invite to anyone who replied in this thread.

Looking forward to it!

Shadowboltwriter
Group Admin

5455464 I'm down for a separate group. Count me in.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Anything happen in regards to the group?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Absolutely nothing. It's a dead horse now.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Sorry.

On the other hand, I've been (rather unsuccessfully) trying to start a new collab.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19