The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Nearly five chapters into the second collab, and I've realized: We need artists! I was originally gonna draw the cover art myself, but... I'm still on a 9-year old laptop. My main computer's still in boxes, so I can't do much.

So basically, we're looking for someone who can draw decent cover art, medium to high quality with a simple background. PM me if you need details or if you're interested.

('Cause if I drew it, It'd likely be stick figures...)

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5455832 Already did. Still no replies after half a week.

NicLove
Group Admin

5455836 did you fallow the rules ?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5455872 Yeah. Still no replies. I'm considering setting my main computer up in a corner or something just to get some stuff done.

NicLove
Group Admin
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5455906 Just checked her art out. The style doesn't match the mood of the story in any way, shape, or form. Plus, the cover art's gonna include people, remember?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5455916 Ehhh, not really the style, either. It's supposed to be an action shot. With ponies running alongside humans against a barren landscape of rubble.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5456035 Should be good enough.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5456256 Here's a link to a copy of the doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10BOUpAKG0z9n6sl5dACkwI8tPCGPXoJ1wh29gjE2zRE/edit?usp=sharing

Chapter 5's unfinished. If you need some better descriptions, PM me. But honestly, I actually think that a plain old black-and-white sketch would probably serve well already, since a sketch would fit the mood of the story pretty well.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5456292 About 3 characters should be fine. And I'm going for realistic with the people. Ponies are fine with the usual art style you'd see on fan art.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5455906 Oh... Nevermind. Apparently she also can draw realistic. That changes everything.

Also, she's already sent me some concept art for the cover. They look great! I'll put 'em on the collab for you to see.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5457679 Oh. The cover art's for the second collab. I thought you already found someone to do the first one, so I posted this thread to find someone to make art for the second collab...

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5457700 Oh... sorry.

you'll have to ask Fan Without a Face about the art then, since he's in charge of the first collab.

NicLove
Group Admin
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5457720 Also, I'm pretty sure that the first collab's on a hiatus until the movie's out. It's only been based on previews so far, and I haven't seen any new ones out for a while.

NicLove
Group Admin
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5457727 I think I remember hearing Fan say that we'll just work on the second collab, and once the movie's out, we'll all shift back to the first one and get it finished.

NicLove
Group Admin
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5457741 So... yeah...

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

We are making pretty good progress on the second collab so far though. The 6th chapter is nearly complete, and Celestia Lunaris (AKA SunsetAppleTwi) is working on the 7th chapter, which should bring in some much-needed action into the story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30