The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 112 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 112
TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5400545 Alright, how are we gonna work this into a viewable trailer?

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

We can state in the letter that this series is going to be a spin-off, not actual cannon. I was thinking that for a trailer we can pattern it after the last trailer of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5400585 But we may still need to approach the mane 6 voice casters

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Yeah, that's gonna be a tough one. :applejackunsure:

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

And yes, I'm planning on Starswirl the Bearded to narrate the beginning.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Well, have you ever heard of Joey Oropesa? The guy behind Pony Meets world (Look it up!) He recently fought off a bought of cancer and he got texts and tweets from Tara Strong and Ashleigh Ball. An idea is we could talk to him about getting into contact with them. Or we could just straight up tweet them them or email them.

Plus we should look at writing it up first, then we can look at finding animators and what not

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Indeed. We should focus on the writing part first. Then, we can try contacting Joey and DrWolf and others to get support and added help with this. Strong in numbers, after all. :twilightsmile:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5400966 The pitch episode we make for Hasbro could be like, a look back on past major events, as well as a glimpse into the future.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Yeah. I'm wondering though, are we going to keep the prologue that I made for the first episode or are we going to do something else? I was thinking that as long as we can tie the prologue to what has happened in G4 and what is about to happen in our spin-off series, it should be fine, right?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5401654 I haven't read it yet. I've been typing off my phone for a half a week now. And I can't access the doc using my phone.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Okay yeah, take a look when you can. I've already included you in the sharing circle. If you need the Google doc, just PM me about it.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 112