The Authors' Cafe 226 members · 1,759 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Nothing hidden by spoiler tag is E-rated.

I've been having trouble with my Fo:E fic. Lots of backstory changes and a couple of revokes. Went from "Main character was an orphan Stable-dweller for 18 years, then the orphanage manager goes crazy and attempts murder of the main character only to be killed in self-defense. Main character is traumatized, so she leaves.", that was before it had effort put into it, to "Main character is Stable doctor, she is also a cannibal and murderer. She works on a Lightsaber (Lightbringer) in order to destroy open the Stable door and get out.", to The opening to Fallout 3 except with inspiration from the 7th Harry Potter book and a hint of Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince's basic idea mixed in there, to "She was a slave all her life, working at the whim of another. She fought her way out of it after performing cannibalism right after their leader raped her, and then her recently revealed mother gave her magic and her father's Lightsaber (Lightbringer) at the cost of said mother's own life.", to a certain side quest in the Gomorrah from Fallout: New Vegas.

Now I just don't know what to do, I feel uninspired :applecry:. Any suggestions?

Note: She is meant to have doctor level intelligence, a severe case of cannibalism, a torn scroll with a healing spell and a seemingly unfinished spell, and meet up with the guy on my current profile pic.

Note: I didn't know a better group to post this on.

What exactly are you asking here... it is all mishmash-ed with the spoiler tags... also, it is performed, not preformed?

5811844 She was a doctor even before the apocalypse but got herself frozen by accident. After the apocalypse, she experimented on ghouls and got some of their corrupted DNA. That's when she developed a craving for flash.

The idea is that I'm asking for some ideas.

also, it is performed, not preformed?

I blame my poor spelling skills and the spellcheck not being able to correct between the two.

Now I know that I should've mentioned the backstory before her. You see, the freezing idea is already given to her father.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5