The Authors' Cafe 226 members · 1,759 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I just thought if an idea for a romance but I could use some input as to what characters I should use. Each one being from each season(summer, winter, fall, spring). What character/s will fit those seasons and paired with what characters? Please let me know in the comments. Please and thank you.

5702837 Hm, I'm not sure if I get it correctly, but maybe you can try to take a look at the delegates from Princess Spike? There is a lot to choose from and some are quite wintery/summery themed ^^

5703107 A) delegates? B)Examples? C) Wait what? *looks up Princess Spike*... I forgot that was thing. Uh...

5703253 I think you answered A and B with C, but still...
Spring: (the green one)
Summer: (both seem fitting)
Autumn: (there is also quite Autumn themed griffon...)
Winter:

As I said, plenty to choose from :twilightsmile:

Ah. My apologies. I'm half awake so you'll have to excuse me for missing this. I know Spike but the rest are... unknown to me(or maybe I'll just have to RE-watch the ep). Can you list their names plz? It will make things easier. Once that's done, I'll get started. Ty for the info BTW

5703281 No problem. Actually, I don't think they have names. It's just me an my love for background characters that I remember their existence. I just looked up how are they called on the wiki:

Spring - Detrot delegate "Bittersweet"
Summer - mare: "Tropical Dream", stallion: "Free Throw"
Autumn - S05E10 Unnamed Earth Stallion #1
Winter - Whinnyapolis delegate "March Gustysnows"

Good luck with you story!

5703388 cool. Thanks. Most of them fix(summer I'll have to check/find a mare). Perfect. I'll inform you once it's done(not sure if it will be altogether or separate yet).Away I go.

5703393 Okay, looking forward to it then.

5703402 Oh. I almost completely forgot about this tab. Anyways, I have posted a Spring story should you be interested.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9