Equestrian Historians 80 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
SwordTune
Group Admin

Let's be honest, who doesn't like to brag. Okay maybe Fluttershy, but if I have learned anything from the Mentally Advanced Series, it's that Buttercup is completely useless.

Now, for the purposes of beginning anew, this post shall be the go to place to advertise yourself. Unless you're confident that it needs its own thread, of course.

5294787 Mmmmkay. Guess I'll start.

I submit for your reading pleasure (or displeasure) my Aberrant Harmony Series.

Book One This Cruel and Random World can be found here. Featured on EQ Daily as well as here on FIMfiction!

If you want a detailed, though-provoking backstory to modern Equestria, look no further. On the surface, it is a Twicord, but it is much more than that. It tells of the draconequus Empire, the rise of ponies and Equestria, as well as the political and spiritual upheaval that shaped Equestria as it stands in canon. This Cruel and Random World is the first of the series, so it's not terribly involved, but the next two books will have a much grander scale and focus more on the historical backdrop. I'm currently writing book two, Disillusion.

Also for consideration is the sidestory describing Luna's encounter with a dangerous draconequus known as Havoc.

Mere Beasts

SwordTune
Group Admin

Perfect, I didn't want to be that guy who replies to his own posts. I mean, I am that lonely, but I'm not going to show it!

Anyways, I wanted to start a pony adaptation of Shakespeare's comedy Much Ado About Nothing, and the first chapter's up. I want to continue it, but with so many other things to write, I want some feedback before I continue. If you like Shakespear, comedy, ponies, or a mix of any of those three, then come here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3