Musicians of FimFiction 32 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Anyone up for a round of introductions?

Jesse Coffey
Group Admin

I sing, I write songs, I play recorder and Native American Flute, I produce, I engineer recordings.

I don't really create music, although I have dabbled in the electronic genre. My main reason for joining is that I simply enjoy music.

I play electric and bass guitar, I dabble in songwriting but circumstance prevents me from actually creating anything,
I'm also an audiophile with a love of most forms of rock, some metal, and then some EDM. (Nothing else, really, except for some slower forms of rock)

5280589 I play mostly guitar, but also the piano, drums, bass and my beloved harmonica. I also make some stuff in FL Studio.
Rock, EDM, Jazz and everything with melodies gets my interest :rainbowwild:

I has a piano, but I'm not any good at it yet, drums I'm working on buying a set here soon.
Have a bass too, but It's my grandfathers, and I really don't have a ton of interest in bass.
Aand. i have dabbled with FL studio, but am groundd right now because of.. it's a long story.

5280589 I hear music, like singing, play guitar, and dabbled a bit in music composition.

Phoenix Heart 27
Group Admin

5280589 I sing, play acoustic guitar, bongo drums and tambourine. I'm learning the violin.

I hear music

...like, you don't hear voices, you hear music?
Well, me too, but usually it's voices first, music second.

Xp. That's some variety.
I liekz it.
Thought about trying violin,
Decided on Cello instead, yet to get to the point to do such, yet.

I sing in various voices, and I've dabbled in guitar, handbell, and recorder.

5284732 Its not that I dont hear voices, but they are so well organized and discovered they could play instruments so hence they formed a band and now I hear them all the time.

5286107 ...
Mine just play MCR all the time.

I'm trying to record guitar music and singing for 2 of the songs I wrote for my novel. I've been struggling with it for over 2 years and I'll probably struggle with it for another year.

5291620 there, you've introduced yourself.
As different.
:V

5291967 I can't make music.

5292309 XD, it's a group for musicians and music lovers, you don't have to compose to be either of those.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22