The Shipshelf 35 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
DeshLune
Group Admin

As we have been very busy: Mirth with a new chaotic job, I've been having some grab-n-go reviews (barely making it on the deadline, needing to reschedule the release date), and randome... who really hasn't been all that active in the group, but we all still love her... platonic of course. Since there are a few votes to decide the story; each Admin submits a story the others read it, and either vote it up or down, then the story with the highest vote gets to become the Story of the Month.

But as we have been busy I have taken the liberty to place a story that I enjoyed reading, quite immensely, as the story of the month. And yes. I will soon get back to my "mass" reading sessions.

~DeshLune

Mellow Mirth
Group Admin

Nice. Ill be conducting video reviews from now on. It will save a bunch of time and you folks will get to see my happy face. :rainbowlaugh: Solstice may even join me in a few. After I get a few out ill do some advertising for the group.

Fun fact: Its 5:14 in the morning and I just got off work. I started at 8:30 the day before. :trixieshiftleft:

Anyways, I'm going to bed. See you guys in a few hours. -Mirth

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2