The Shipshelf 35 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Mellow Mirth
Group Admin

A warm hello to all you shelf members. :twilightsmile:

Ill get right to business. I'm looking for one or two admins to help around the group.

As an admin, ones job would be to read, sort, (into rating folders) and possibly review any story you would like from 'The Friend Zone' folder. Once you pick one, just let me know via P.M, so I don't read a previously selected story. I shall also let you know what I am currently on. Another thing an admin would be in charge of is helping pick the new 'Story of the Month' for the main board.
If you are interested, just drop a comment. We will get ya sorted out. :twilightsmile: Till next time. -Mirth

randome284
Group Admin

Lol, look at me. I just joined the group today and already want to be an admin. :derpytongue2: But seriously, I'm around and up for reviewing and sorting stories most of time. Besides for when I'm asleep and dreaming about cl- Uh...Nothing. Nevermind I said anything just now, alright? :rainbowlaugh:

Mellow Mirth
Group Admin

Ok. Got ya on the list. Ill let you know what I'm working on at the moment.

Thanks for hopping aboard. :pinkiesmile:

DeshLune
Group Admin

This perfect. A place I could find a whole list of stories to review, that isn't a bookshelf of mine, sign me up. Though I'm not really sure how I would organize the stories... it is something I can learn. Also I can try to make sure the threads follow group, and site rules... if that is what an Admin does?

Don't we all? Don't we all. XD

Comment posted by Mellow Mirth deleted Mar 26th, 2017
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5