Stellaris Fan group 112 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

*Breaks all of my 200+ mods*

Nooooo!

Also on a more serious note, no I'm not. Seems like they've taken features already present in mods (ISSB and the like), somehow made them worse, and are going to charge me for it. Also, heard rumours that they're removing Wormhole gates because balancing reasons. Not on.

I'd be happy if they could optimise the game further, days pass by so slowly in the late game. Never bought any of the dlc's as mods tend to be more abundant and some cases better. Ship sets? Mods for that. New races? That too. More planet types, including worlds covered in Tiberium, technologies and gameplay mechanics? Hay yeah they do.

I'm starting to think a lot of modders will always provide better content than paid content. Maybe they have greater creative freedom? Or perhaps they have a more personal connection giving them a sense of pride in their work instead of simply chasing the next paycheck?

Looking forward to the new border changes and research penalty nerf, never made any sense that having more resources and more people doing the research made you learn things slower.

Not really, those updates keep killing my mods.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6