Stellaris Fan group 112 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

In my most recent game, the AI will literally not advance in any way, the very first empire I encountered was at Pathetic strength... And the next one.

And the next one.

And every empire I encountered while scouting literally the entire galaxy, on the obligatory 5 year mission that comes with every science ship named Enterprise except for the fallen Empire my homeworld is almost right next too, which hates me. And no matter what I do, they will not advance any of their technology, I literally waited 10 years without doing any research, and they still didn't catch up AT ALL.

And since they didn't, I couldn't rally a Federation against the Stagnant Ascendancy in time, and because my homeworld is right on their boarder, they declared war and wiped me out of the game after only a century.

Is this a bug, seriously,why is this happening?

Eh.

What difficulty and aggressiveness did you set them to?

5658943 yep, that's not supposed...to happen.

It's especially weird because usually, I'm the one being outpaced by quite a few AI Empire's, not to mention I had it set for five advanced starts and it spawned absolutely none.

Eh.

5658971 Patch or reinstall is the only advice i can offer.

I would recommend starting an new game before going though the effort of reinstalling.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7